The Official Fantasy Football Thread

lookin for general advice on my squad. pretty unorthodox fantasy team but 3-0 so far in a 16 team league.

squad:
Aaron Rodgers
Hasselbeck
Reggie Wayne
Steve Breaston
Mario Manningham
Roscoe Parrish
Peyton Hillis
Justin Forsett
CJ Spiller
Antonio Gates
Dustin Keller

Rob Bironos

Tenn
Green Bay

only moves ive made so far were to drop massaquoi for parrish. swing marion barber for spiller. and donald driver for d. keller. what should i look to do next? any rb's to target?

lookin for general advice on my squad. pretty unorthodox fantasy team but 3-0 so far in a 16 team league.

squad:
Aaron Rodgers
Hasselbeck
Reggie Wayne
Steve Breaston
Mario Manningham
Roscoe Parrish
Peyton Hillis
Justin Forsett
CJ Spiller
Antonio Gates
Dustin Keller

Rob Bironos

Tenn
Green Bay

only moves ive made so far were to drop massaquoi for parrish. swing marion barber for spiller. and donald driver for d. keller. what should i look to do next? any rb's to target?

Originally Posted by goofy08

squad:
Aaron Rodgers
Hasselbeck
Reggie Wayne
Steve Breaston
Mario Manningham
Roscoe Parrish
Peyton Hillis
Justin Forsett
CJ Spiller
Antonio Gates
Dustin Keller

Rob Bironos

Tenn
Green Bay

How are we sposed to know who to tell you to get? First off you really don't have a legit #1 so try and grab a guy that is a little down right now like Ray Rice, or DeAngelo Williams by offering maybe Gates or something, Keller should be adequate and you need an RB upgrade.

Originally Posted by goofy08

squad:
Aaron Rodgers
Hasselbeck
Reggie Wayne
Steve Breaston
Mario Manningham
Roscoe Parrish
Peyton Hillis
Justin Forsett
CJ Spiller
Antonio Gates
Dustin Keller

Rob Bironos

Tenn
Green Bay

How are we sposed to know who to tell you to get? First off you really don't have a legit #1 so try and grab a guy that is a little down right now like Ray Rice, or DeAngelo Williams by offering maybe Gates or something, Keller should be adequate and you need an RB upgrade.

im hoping for lynch to get moved and spiller to improve to add to my rb depth. also thinking of targeting mcfadden

im hoping for lynch to get moved and spiller to improve to add to my rb depth. also thinking of targeting mcfadden

Trying to decide if any of these guys is worth my #4/10 Waiver Try: (I've been working my way from spot 10 to start the season)
-Green-Ellis
-Torain
-Kuhn
-Darby

I would be dropping Fred Taylor and Dimitri Nance for 2 prolly. My rb depth is bad behind AP and Turner (LT2, Taylor, Slaton, Nance)

I think I'm just going to wait it out and see how many get through waivers then just add hopefully either Green-Ellis or Torain.

Trying to decide if any of these guys is worth my #4/10 Waiver Try: (I've been working my way from spot 10 to start the season)
-Green-Ellis
-Torain
-Kuhn
-Darby

I would be dropping Fred Taylor and Dimitri Nance for 2 prolly. My rb depth is bad behind AP and Turner (LT2, Taylor, Slaton, Nance)

I think I'm just going to wait it out and see how many get through waivers then just add hopefully either Green-Ellis or Torain.

Pick three.

Greg Jennings vs. DET
Jeremy Maclin vs. WAS
Brandon Lloyd vs. TEN
Mark Clayton vs. SEA

Pick three.

Greg Jennings vs. DET
Jeremy Maclin vs. WAS
Brandon Lloyd vs. TEN
Mark Clayton vs. SEA

Jennings/Maclin/Clayton.

CJ/Law Firm (
laugh.gif
best nickname in the NFL)

Should I trade Moss for Roddy white straight up. I like Moss but I also like White...damn im torn lol...whites schedule isnt bad either and he leads the league in targets

Should I trade Moss for Roddy white straight up. I like Moss but I also like White...damn im torn lol...whites schedule isnt bad either and he leads the league in targets

Originally Posted by andre3020

no do I wouldnt trade Randy moss

shoud i give

pierre thomas/kellen winslow for matt forte/dallas clark
Thomas is better than Forte, but Dallas Clark is better than Winslow. If you feel Forte will keep up his hot start, go for it.

For me:

Should I start: Santana Moss vs. Phi or Louis Murphy vs. Hou

Thanks.

Originally Posted by andre3020

no do I wouldnt trade Randy moss

shoud i give

pierre thomas/kellen winslow for matt forte/dallas clark
Thomas is better than Forte, but Dallas Clark is better than Winslow. If you feel Forte will keep up his hot start, go for it.

For me:

Should I start: Santana Moss vs. Phi or Louis Murphy vs. Hou

Thanks.

I need a better match-up play WR2 for my team, so I dropped Owen Daniels and picked up Brandon Lloyd.

Now I have to chose from Gaffney, Lloyd, Crabtree, and Bowe for my WR2 spot. Should I drop Lloyd and pick up one of these WRs on the waiver wire:
Josh Cribbs
Devery Henderson
Roscoe Parrish
Darius Heyward-Bay
Danny Amendola
Deion Butler
James Jones

Any advice is appreciated.

I need a better match-up play WR2 for my team, so I dropped Owen Daniels and picked up Brandon Lloyd.

Now I have to chose from Gaffney, Lloyd, Crabtree, and Bowe for my WR2 spot. Should I drop Lloyd and pick up one of these WRs on the waiver wire:
Josh Cribbs
Devery Henderson
Roscoe Parrish
Darius Heyward-Bay
Danny Amendola
Deion Butler
James Jones

Any advice is appreciated.

EDIT: my bad, I read that trade backwards. if you're getting Forte/Clark, take it ASAP.

Juicy, how many teams is your league? crazy all those WR's are available. I'd hold on to Lloyd for now with the way they've been throwing the ball (FWIW, I'm starting him @ my flex this week if Garcon is still out)

EDIT: my bad, I read that trade backwards. if you're getting Forte/Clark, take it ASAP.

Juicy, how many teams is your league? crazy all those WR's are available. I'd hold on to Lloyd for now with the way they've been throwing the ball (FWIW, I'm starting him @ my flex this week if Garcon is still out)

There's 12 teams in my league. We're in the 4th year of a keeper league.

Everyone has stockpiled the RBs though. There hardly anyone on the wire that's worthy of a roster spot.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom