The Official Fantasy Football Thread

@JoRDaN201 appreciate the feedback fam
smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
first week of byes is killing some od my teams, no one good on waivers turrible team to start with, makes me just want to quit the league

30t6p3b.gif
first week of byes is killing some od my teams, no one good on waivers turrible team to start with, makes me just want to quit the league

I give LT, I get Ocho?

I give Mendenhall, I get B Marshall?

What do you guys think? My wr core is really bad and I have Gore, Mendenhall, LT, Hillis and Harrison.

I give LT, I get Ocho?

What do you guys think? My wr core is really bad and I have Gore, Mendenhall, LT, Hillis and Harrison.

Pick 2

Marques Colston vs. Carolina
Steve Smith (CAR) vs. New Orleans
Brandon Lloyd vs. Tennessee

Pick 2

Got Romo on a bye. Who should I go with?

Sanchez at Buffalo
Hasselbeck vs St Louis
Henne vs NE

Sanchez at Buffalo
Hasselbeck vs St Louis
Henne vs NE

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I give LT, I get Ocho?

I would definitely give LT for Ocho, considering what you have. Gore and Mendenhall are top 10 backs, and you have a potential top 15 back win Hillis/Harrison whoever nails down that job for the rest of the year.

Is Mendenhall for Marshall the same team? If so I'm not so sure, I'd try like LT and Hillis for him or something if so. But pull the trigger on that first one.

I give LT, I get Ocho?

I would definitely give LT for Ocho, considering what you have. Gore and Mendenhall are top 10 backs, and you have a potential top 15 back win Hillis/Harrison whoever nails down that job for the rest of the year.

Is Mendenhall for Marshall the same team? If so I'm not so sure, I'd try like LT and Hillis for him or something if so. But pull the trigger on that first one.

I give LT, I get Ocho?

I give LT, I get Ocho?

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Vick vs Was
or Ryan vs SF?

Im leaning towards ryan because he went ape on the niners in sf last year
Washington's D is pretty suspect and the combo of running yards and the way Vick is passing right now, I just don't know if you can sit him. Ryan could go off, SF's D is better than it's been though....this is close, but I think Vick here...

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Vick vs Was
or Ryan vs SF?

Im leaning towards ryan because he went ape on the niners in sf last year
Washington's D is pretty suspect and the combo of running yards and the way Vick is passing right now, I just don't know if you can sit him. Ryan could go off, SF's D is better than it's been though....this is close, but I think Vick here...

need a 2nd qb to start next to matt ryan:

mark sanchez vs. bills

or

shaun hill @ packers

need help on a WR/TE. pick one for me:

macolm floyd vs. cards

dustin keller vs. bills

mark clayton vs seattle

any help or comments are appreciated!
smile.gif

need a 2nd qb to start next to matt ryan:

mark sanchez vs. bills

or

shaun hill @ packers

need help on a WR/TE. pick one for me:

macolm floyd vs. cards

dustin keller vs. bills

mark clayton vs seattle

any help or comments are appreciated!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Sanchez at Buffalo
Hasselbeck vs St Louis
Henne vs NE

It pains me to say this. I hate Sanchez.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Pick 2

I give LT, I get Ocho?

What's your WR's look like? Cause what you're pretty much gonna do is upgrade your WR's, but then have Gore as your only RB.

Originally Posted by parada45

Sanchez at Buffalo
Hasselbeck vs St Louis
Henne vs NE

It pains me to say this. I hate Sanchez.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Pick 2

I give LT, I get Ocho?

What's your WR's look like? Cause what you're pretty much gonna do is upgrade your WR's, but then have Gore as your only RB.

Back
Top Bottom