The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm limited to who I can get, because nobody who has a good QB already is going to give up one of their good WR's or RB's for a QB they don't really need.

Its really looking like the best deal I could get is for Mendenhall.... giving up Vick if he'll accept... if not I may offer him Rodgers for him... just because I don't want to hold on to two QB's when I need help bad at RB

I'm in the same situation as you.
I have Brady as my starter and I have been trying to move Vick. Nobody in my league trades except for one guy. 

So the best I can get for Vick right now is Larry Fitzgerald.

I'm about to accept it, or should I hold out more???

I wouldn't do it. Fitz isnt doing a thing this year. I'm stuck with Vick and Rodgers both for at least another week or 2. Dudes won't even give me McCoy for Rodgers..... no way the same guy will give up Mendenhall for Rodgers. So I'm stuck with awful RBs
frown.gif

I'm limited to who I can get, because nobody who has a good QB already is going to give up one of their good WR's or RB's for a QB they don't really need.

Its really looking like the best deal I could get is for Mendenhall.... giving up Vick if he'll accept... if not I may offer him Rodgers for him... just because I don't want to hold on to two QB's when I need help bad at RB

I have Brady as my starter and I have been trying to move Vick. Nobody in my league trades except for one guy. 

I wouldn't do it. Fitz isnt doing a thing this year. I'm stuck with Vick and Rodgers both for at least another week or 2. Dudes won't even give me McCoy for Rodgers..... no way the same guy will give up Mendenhall for Rodgers. So I'm stuck with awful RBs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

9th pick, 10 teams. $300 to league winner; $100 to league runner-up; $100 to regular season winner. First in-person draft I've ever done.

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, DEF, K, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Passing touchdowns are worth four points; no PPR.

DeAngelo Williams
Randy Moss
Steve Smith
Beanie Wells
Joe Flacco
Jonathan Stewart
Pierre Garcon
Derrick Mason
Kellen Winslow
Reggie Bush
Devin Aromashodu
Donald Brown
Zach Miller
Mike Williams
Vince Young
Cincinnati
David Akers

I want to say this is the third time I've ended up with Williams, Stewart and Smith on the same team in my fantasy life. Never by design, but I'm a fan of the situation. Williams and Stewart are about 50/50 splits, and Smith is really the only other viable option on offense. Estimating that a team runs 1,000 offensive plays in a season, what number of those plays will go to one of those three? 994 or so?

I felt good about almost all of my picks after making them, but not Wells, for some reason. I might try and trade him and a receiver for a better back.

I don't love Joe Flacco, but I might work with him - might try to improve on him.

I feel like people are sleeping on Winslow, considering he's probably Tampa's consensus number one receiver (regardless, I have the other potential number one) and their running game isn't even a sure thing. Plus, Josh Freeman will make strides.
indifferent.gif

0-3. I've put up a total of 193 points.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

9th pick, 10 teams. $300 to league winner; $100 to league runner-up; $100 to regular season winner. First in-person draft I've ever done.

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, DEF, K, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Passing touchdowns are worth four points; no PPR.

DeAngelo Williams
Randy Moss
Steve Smith
Beanie Wells
Joe Flacco
Jonathan Stewart
Pierre Garcon
Derrick Mason
Kellen Winslow
Reggie Bush
Devin Aromashodu
Donald Brown
Zach Miller
Mike Williams
Vince Young
Cincinnati
David Akers

I want to say this is the third time I've ended up with Williams, Stewart and Smith on the same team in my fantasy life. Never by design, but I'm a fan of the situation. Williams and Stewart are about 50/50 splits, and Smith is really the only other viable option on offense. Estimating that a team runs 1,000 offensive plays in a season, what number of those plays will go to one of those three? 994 or so?

I felt good about almost all of my picks after making them, but not Wells, for some reason. I might try and trade him and a receiver for a better back.

I don't love Joe Flacco, but I might work with him - might try to improve on him.

I feel like people are sleeping on Winslow, considering he's probably Tampa's consensus number one receiver (regardless, I have the other potential number one) and their running game isn't even a sure thing. Plus, Josh Freeman will make strides.
indifferent.gif

0-3. I've put up a total of 193 points.

frown.gif
I think Fitz is going to be the best I can get for Vick. Nobody is willing to trade me for Brady or Vick and I think Vick will start to cool off soon. 
I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on it.

But Brady has a bye week coming up and ill need Vick because I have nobody else so I might just wait.

frown.gif
I think Fitz is going to be the best I can get for Vick. Nobody is willing to trade me for Brady or Vick and I think Vick will start to cool off soon. 
I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on it.

But Brady has a bye week coming up and ill need Vick because I have nobody else so I might just wait.

Yay or Nay:

I give:
Vick

I get:
Charles or Bradshaw

If so, which one of the 2 should I get?

Here's the rest of my team:
QB:Rivers
RB: CJ2K
RB: Beanie
RB: Moreno
RB: J-Stew
WR: Jennings
WR: Roddy

Yay or Nay:

I give:
Vick

I get:
Charles or Bradshaw

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Yay or Nay:

I give:
Vick

I get:
Charles or Bradshaw

I'd say Bradshaw

Yay or Nay:

I give:
Vick

I get:
Charles or Bradshaw

I'd say Bradshaw

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Yay or Nay:

I give:
Vick

I get:
Charles or Bradshaw

I'd say Bradshaw

But should I make the trade?

Yay or Nay:

I give:
Vick

I get:
Charles or Bradshaw

I'd say Bradshaw

Yay or Nay:

I give:
Vick

I get:
Charles or Bradshaw

I'd say Bradshaw

oh my bad.  

No go on the trade

Yay or Nay:

I give:
Vick

I get:
Charles or Bradshaw

I'd say Bradshaw

oh my bad.  

No go on the trade

Is Ryan Mathews out again this week? I sure hope so, I need another 10 points from Tolbert... I have no one else to play. No way I can start Best this week, and Charles is on a bye week.

Is Ryan Mathews out again this week? I sure hope so, I need another 10 points from Tolbert... I have no one else to play. No way I can start Best this week, and Charles is on a bye week.

Back
Top Bottom