The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Which RB would you trade for Andre Johnson?

Steven Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Jamaal Charles or Ray Rice???

This is a keeper league BTW.

The guy who owns Johnson is desperate for a RB.. I just can't decide on which one to part with.

Also, OchoCinco or Pierre Garcon for Jahvid Best.  Sound fair??

The guy who owns Johnson is desperate for a RB.. I just can't decide on which one to part with.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I will part ways with Ray Rice. S-Jax is first round, Bradshaw is playing out of his mind and Jamaal just needs more carries...

And it sounds fair that Jahvid trade, he isn't doing a lot much...

I will part ways with Ray Rice. S-Jax is first round, Bradshaw is playing out of his mind and Jamaal just needs more carries...

And it sounds fair that Jahvid trade, he isn't doing a lot much...

How the $++@ did you end up with all 4 of those running backs?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

My bad, I meant to say it's a dynasty league.  We started 4 years ago.  I drafted SJax with my first pick then, and through off season/mid season free agency I picked up the rest of the backs over the years.  Hence why I'm looking to move one for Johnson.  Another guy is offering Miles Austin for Rice, but I got Dez and I'm thinking he will be the better Dallas WR over the next couple of years.

ImNacho, thanks for your input, although it's not what I was hoping to hear!  I was thinking Rice is the better long term back since he's so young.  But you might be right..

Originally Posted by Buc Em

My bad, I meant to say it's a dynasty league.  We started 4 years ago.  I drafted SJax with my first pick then, and through off season/mid season free agency I picked up the rest of the backs over the years.  Hence why I'm looking to move one for Johnson.  Another guy is offering Miles Austin for Rice, but I got Dez and I'm thinking he will be the better Dallas WR over the next couple of years.

ImNacho, thanks for your input, although it's not what I was hoping to hear!  I was thinking Rice is the better long term back since he's so young.  But you might be right..

Pick three:
Brandon Lloyd vs. SD
Greg Jennings vs. MIN
Jeremy Maclin vs. NYG
Miles Austin vs. DET
Nate Burleson vs. DAL

Pick one:
Titans D vs. WAS
Bears D vs. MIA

Also I'm tempted to drop Rob Bironas for Sebastian Janikowski this week seeing how Janikowski is by far the highest scoring kicker in the league, the only thing that puts me off from this is the fact that the Raiders play the Steelers next week meaning they probably won't see many scoring opportunities on offense, what do you all think?

Pick three:
Brandon Lloyd vs. SD
Greg Jennings vs. MIN
Jeremy Maclin vs. NYG
Miles Austin vs. DET
Nate Burleson vs. DAL

Pick one:
Titans D vs. WAS
Bears D vs. MIA

Also I'm tempted to drop Rob Bironas for Sebastian Janikowski this week seeing how Janikowski is by far the highest scoring kicker in the league, the only thing that puts me off from this is the fact that the Raiders play the Steelers next week meaning they probably won't see many scoring opportunities on offense, what do you all think?

Pick 2 WR:
Jennings
S. Moss
Crabtree
Floyd
Williams TB

Jennings is almost for sure a lock I'm just not sure who else to start.. Moss has been basically garbage all season but I feel like he still has the potential to go off for a big game at any time... Floyd probably won't be at 100% coming back from injury and Crabby and Williams could have big games just as easily as they could have duds

Pick 2 WR:
Jennings
S. Moss
Crabtree
Floyd
Williams TB

Jennings is almost for sure a lock I'm just not sure who else to start.. Moss has been basically garbage all season but I feel like he still has the potential to go off for a big game at any time... Floyd probably won't be at 100% coming back from injury and Crabby and Williams could have big games just as easily as they could have duds

this dude wants jacob tamme BAD hes offering me steve smith (car) beanie wells & heath miller for him idk what to do

EDIT: also my league has 2 IR spots is there anyone i should pick up that could possibly be coming back before seasons end?

this dude wants jacob tamme BAD hes offering me steve smith (car) beanie wells & heath miller for him idk what to do

EDIT: also my league has 2 IR spots is there anyone i should pick up that could possibly be coming back before seasons end?

Time to improve my already first place team a little for the playoffs. Any suggestions on who I should get rid of and who I should try to trade for? My team looks like this.

QB - Tom Brady
WR - Brandon Marshall
WR - Brandon Lloyd
WR - Garcon
RB - Turner
RB - McCoy
TE - Heath Miller
WR/TE - TO
WR/RB - Peyton Hillis
K - Folk
DEF - Green Bay

BEN - Garrard
BEN - Michael Bush
BEN - Branch
BEN - Donald Brown
BEN - Mason
BEN - Keiland Williams

My bench is pretty terrible, and Heath at TE is weak. Anything else I need to try to do to improve my team for a playoff run?

Time to improve my already first place team a little for the playoffs. Any suggestions on who I should get rid of and who I should try to trade for? My team looks like this.

QB - Tom Brady
WR - Brandon Marshall
WR - Brandon Lloyd
WR - Garcon
RB - Turner
RB - McCoy
TE - Heath Miller
WR/TE - TO
WR/RB - Peyton Hillis
K - Folk
DEF - Green Bay

BEN - Garrard
BEN - Michael Bush
BEN - Branch
BEN - Donald Brown
BEN - Mason
BEN - Keiland Williams

My bench is pretty terrible, and Heath at TE is weak. Anything else I need to try to do to improve my team for a playoff run?

What do you guys think of the following trade?

I send:
Reggie Wayne
LeGarrette Blount
Braylon Edwards

I get:
Terrell Owens
Dez Bryant

Am I giving up too much? My WRs aren't producing as I hoped.

Here's my team currently:
QB: Rivers
RB: Peterson
RB: Bradshaw
WR: Wayne
WR: Bowe
Util: McFadden
TE: Miller
K: Vinateri
DEF: 49ers

Bench:
Orton