The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Pick 3
WR

S.Holmes
B.Jennings
D.Jackson
S.Johnson

And seems like some guy called quits.he waived most of the ppl on his team..looking to scoop Hillis or Dez

I wouldn't want to play in a league with someone like that

Pick 3
WR

S.Holmes
B.Jennings
D.Jackson
S.Johnson

And seems like some guy called quits.he waived most of the ppl on his team..looking to scoop Hillis or Dez

I wouldn't want to play in a league with someone like that

pick 2 out of the 4 players, PPR league

jahvid best vs. cowboys
danny amendola vs. falcons
macolm floyd vs. broncos
sidney rice (if he plays) vs. packers

jahvid best vs. cowboys
macolm floyd vs. broncos

^^Wrddd..goood thing hes not in my division and doesnt play any1 in my division for the rest of the season

^^Wrddd..goood thing hes not in my division and doesnt play any1 in my division for the rest of the season

I hope u guys ain't have money on the league too. And for ur picks I would play Johnson, Jennings, and Jackson. Yeah jets have a good match up but don't forget who the qb is. Johnson had a bad game Cause the bills mostly ran the ball to run out the clock

I hope u guys ain't have money on the league too. And for ur picks I would play Johnson, Jennings, and Jackson. Yeah jets have a good match up but don't forget who the qb is. Johnson had a bad game Cause the bills mostly ran the ball to run out the clock

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

jahvid best vs. cowboys
macolm floyd vs. broncos

Amendola
Floyd

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

jahvid best vs. cowboys
macolm floyd vs. broncos

Amendola
Floyd

Man I wish I picked up Vick. Its like having a 13 roster when everyone has 12. I am very eager to see how teams try to stop him from now on.

Man I wish I picked up Vick. Its like having a 13 roster when everyone has 12. I am very eager to see how teams try to stop him from now on.

Should I do this trade?
Give: Calvin Johnson, Tolbert and Mathews
Get: Bradshaw and Marcedes

I'm weak at RB with the exception of Peterson. I'll have J Stewart, Fred Jackson, Keiland Willams left. But Im strong at WR (Maclin, Colston, Mike Williams, Collie, Amendola) and I can afford to give CJ for a player like Bradshaw.

What do yall think?

Should I do this trade?
Give: Calvin Johnson, Tolbert and Mathews
Get: Bradshaw and Marcedes

I'm weak at RB with the exception of Peterson. I'll have J Stewart, Fred Jackson, Keiland Willams left. But Im strong at WR (Maclin, Colston, Mike Williams, Collie, Amendola) and I can afford to give CJ for a player like Bradshaw.

What do yall think?

So DeAngello is out, wich RB should I pick up from the waiver wire:

(Pick 1)
Felix Jones
Keiland Williams (I already have Ryan Torain)
Tim Hightower
Mike Goodson

So DeAngello is out, wich RB should I pick up from the waiver wire:

(Pick 1)
Felix Jones
Keiland Williams (I already have Ryan Torain)
Tim Hightower
Mike Goodson

I just picked up Felix. I think he's worth taking a chance on. Yes Dallas has a terrible record, but they do have a squad. Haven't checked out hightower much so I don't know too much about him right now.

Since u have torain...pick up keiland off FA if u have space. And just hold onto him for the future incase torain loses carriers or is still banged up

I just picked up Felix. I think he's worth taking a chance on. Yes Dallas has a terrible record, but they do have a squad. Haven't checked out hightower much so I don't know too much about him right now.

Since u have torain...pick up keiland off FA if u have space. And just hold onto him for the future incase torain loses carriers or is still banged up

Need help with this ASAP

Pick 1

Tim Hightower vs KC
Ricky Williams vs CHI
Deion Branch vs IND
Austin Collie vs NE
Sidney Rice vs GB

Back
Top Bottom