The Official Fantasy Football Thread

What do you guys think of the following trade?

I send:
Reggie Wayne
LeGarrette Blount
Braylon Edwards

I get:
Terrell Owens
Dez Bryant

Am I giving up too much? My WRs aren't producing as I hoped.

Here's my team currently:
QB: Rivers
RB: Peterson
RB: Bradshaw
WR: Wayne
WR: Bowe
Util: McFadden
TE: Miller
K: Vinateri
DEF: 49ers

Bench:
Orton
Blount
Green-Ellis
Kenny Britt
Mike Williams (Seattle)
Braylon Edwards
Falcons D

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Marshall
Breaston
James Jones
Mason
Tate

Pick 3 plz?
Marshall and Jones are the only sure deals, the other three are toss up, Mason is playing Car who has a good pass D so I will rule him out...

trey ohh five wrote:
Pick three:
Brandon Lloyd vs. SD
Greg Jennings vs. MIN
Jeremy Maclin vs. NYG
Miles Austin vs. DET
Nate Burleson vs. DAL

Pick one:
Titans D vs. WAS
Bears D vs. MIA

Also I'm tempted to drop Rob Bironas for Sebastian Janikowski this week seeing how Janikowski is by far the highest scoring kicker in the league, the only thing that puts me off from this is the fact that the Raiders play the Steelers next week meaning they probably won't see many scoring opportunities on offense, what do you all think?
Be careful with the Lloyd injury...

Though Ds, in my opinion, are good for kickers... The Titans are going to score a lot be it by ground of by air not with a kicker, especially with that horrible Was D...

Marshall
Breaston
James Jones
Mason
Tate

Pick 3 plz?
Marshall and Jones are the only sure deals, the other three are toss up, Mason is playing Car who has a good pass D so I will rule him out...

trey ohh five wrote:
Pick three:
Brandon Lloyd vs. SD
Greg Jennings vs. MIN
Jeremy Maclin vs. NYG
Miles Austin vs. DET
Nate Burleson vs. DAL

Pick one:
Titans D vs. WAS
Bears D vs. MIA

Also I'm tempted to drop Rob Bironas for Sebastian Janikowski this week seeing how Janikowski is by far the highest scoring kicker in the league, the only thing that puts me off from this is the fact that the Raiders play the Steelers next week meaning they probably won't see many scoring opportunities on offense, what do you all think?
Be careful with the Lloyd injury...

Though Ds, in my opinion, are good for kickers... The Titans are going to score a lot be it by ground of by air not with a kicker, especially with that horrible Was D...

Whats the deal with Aaron Hernandez??? Someone just dropped him in my league
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Marshall
Breaston
James Jones
Mason
Tate

Pick 3 plz?
i might be getting Manningham in a trade by tomorrow...so would you say Marshall, Jones, Manningham?

Marshall
Breaston
James Jones
Mason
Tate

Pick 3 plz?
i might be getting Manningham in a trade by tomorrow...so would you say Marshall, Jones, Manningham?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
I dropped him for Tamme, got him because of Z. Miller's injury... I think like everyone else in NE (except Brady) is luck... You can't really know when certain player of the Patriots is going to have a good game... Like BGE, had a monster game and then he has 2 regular games, then when you thought Hernandez was the primary TE, Gronkowski get a lot of love last game...

I think Hernandez is the primary TE but Gornkowski is getting the end zone love... Not a lot of yards but 6 TDs in the season...
sensaciondelbloque wrote:
ImNacho wrote:
Marshall
Breaston
James Jones
Mason
Tate

Pick 3 plz?

Yup...

nerd.gif
I dropped him for Tamme, got him because of Z. Miller's injury... I think like everyone else in NE (except Brady) is luck... You can't really know when certain player of the Patriots is going to have a good game... Like BGE, had a monster game and then he has 2 regular games, then when you thought Hernandez was the primary TE, Gronkowski get a lot of love last game...

I think Hernandez is the primary TE but Gornkowski is getting the end zone love... Not a lot of yards but 6 TDs in the season...
ImNacho wrote:
Marshall
Breaston
James Jones
Mason
Tate

Pick 3 plz?

Yup...

nerd.gif

I think Hernandez is the primary TE but Gronkowski is getting the end zone love... Not a lot of yards but 6 TDs in the season...
on that note: Hernandez or Olsen to start??

nerd.gif

I think Hernandez is the primary TE but Gronkowski is getting the end zone love... Not a lot of yards but 6 TDs in the season...
on that note: Hernandez or Olsen to start??

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

this dude wants jacob tamme BAD hes offering me steve smith (car) beanie wells & heath miller for him idk what to do

EDIT: also my league has 2 IR spots is there anyone i should pick up that could possibly be coming back before seasons end?

2 injury prone players and a decent TE...i wouldnt do it..but it is your call

this dude wants jacob tamme BAD hes offering me steve smith (car) beanie wells & heath miller for him idk what to do

EDIT: also my league has 2 IR spots is there anyone i should pick up that could possibly be coming back before seasons end?

Yup, ask for 1 good player and Heath Miller, if he's desperate he's going to oblige...

And for Hernandez or Olsen, I really don't know... I'll roll with Hernandez...

-----------------------

So DeAngello just got put in IR, so what is his status? how many weeks he's out? should I dump him already? Trade deadline on my league is over...

And pick 2:

Shonn Greene @ Hou
Willis McGahee @ Car
Ryan Torain @ Ten

Yup, ask for 1 good player and Heath Miller, if he's desperate he's going to oblige...

And for Hernandez or Olsen, I really don't know... I'll roll with Hernandez...

-----------------------

So DeAngello just got put in IR, so what is his status? how many weeks he's out? should I dump him already? Trade deadline on my league is over...

And pick 2:

Shonn Greene @ Hou
Willis McGahee @ Car
Ryan Torain @ Ten

Pick 3
WR

S.Holmes
B.Jennings
D.Jackson
S.Johnson

And seems like some guy called quits.he waived most of the ppl on his team..looking to scoop Hillis or Dez

Pick 3
WR

S.Holmes
B.Jennings
D.Jackson
S.Johnson

And seems like some guy called quits.he waived most of the ppl on his team..looking to scoop Hillis or Dez

Wow someone in my league dropped Chris Cooley for rob grontowski. Hope I can get him even though I'm 2nd to last on waivers. I need a TE

Wow someone in my league dropped Chris Cooley for rob grontowski. Hope I can get him even though I'm 2nd to last on waivers. I need a TE

Back
Top Bottom