The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

So I'm up by 13 but my opponent has Vick. I lost
frown.gif

My record will probably be 5-6 and 2 games back of 4th with just 3 weeks to go which pretty much means I'm out. I'm looking forward to next season though and have learnt many lessons. Next season I'm just gonna stack my team with RBs and WRs, take a decent QB and not worry much about TE or DEF.

I think my mistake was using 2 of my first 3 picks on WRs rather than grabbing 2 RBs instead.

Depends what type of league you play in.  If you're in a PPR league then you should definitely go WR in the first 2 rounds if you're not one of the top 5 picks.  You can always find a QB in the 4th or 5th round.  I picked up Flacco in the 5th round and so far he's been pretty solid for me.

I still can't get over using my 1st round pick on Randy Moss
30t6p3b.gif

mike vick with the win...but Ben had 40 pts for steelers on bench 
grin.gif

looks like its 2-1 this week. one team got blown out (AP V.davis crabtree and Dez
30t6p3b.gif
)

kyle orton gonna air it out for sure
laugh.gif

mike vick with the win...but Ben had 40 pts for steelers on bench 
grin.gif

looks like its 2-1 this week. one team got blown out (AP V.davis crabtree and Dez
30t6p3b.gif
)

kyle orton gonna air it out for sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

#%%%+%@ AHMAD BRADSHAW ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?!?!?!??!?! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

never been so happy to have a player do so badly

1) i had won by like 50 pts before the eagles game even started

2) i'm an eagles fan

Originally Posted by JJ1223

#%%%+%@ AHMAD BRADSHAW ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?!?!?!??!?! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

never been so happy to have a player do so badly

1) i had won by like 50 pts before the eagles game even started

2) i'm an eagles fan

Looks like I'm running away with the W this week, finally 
smokin.gif

Up by 3 pts (He had Jennings & Big Ben
sick.gif
), he has no one left...I still have Gates and Kaeding
smokin.gif

Looks like I'm running away with the W this week, finally 
smokin.gif

Up by 3 pts (He had Jennings & Big Ben
sick.gif
), he has no one left...I still have Gates and Kaeding
smokin.gif

Well I'm extending the win streak to four games this week, thank you Chris Johnson, Marcedes Lewis, Jeremy Maclin, Rob Bironas, and the Titans defense for pulling through with over 10 points each yet again. I also want to give a special shout out to Greg Jennings for beasting this week, I'm not gonna lie after your two point performance in Week 5 I was highly considering dropping you but you improved and now are consistently putting up numbers. I'm up by 26 points right now, he has no one left to play and I have Brandon Lloyd playing tomorrow, oh how I love running up the score.

Well I'm extending the win streak to four games this week, thank you Chris Johnson, Marcedes Lewis, Jeremy Maclin, Rob Bironas, and the Titans defense for pulling through with over 10 points each yet again. I also want to give a special shout out to Greg Jennings for beasting this week, I'm not gonna lie after your two point performance in Week 5 I was highly considering dropping you but you improved and now are consistently putting up numbers. I'm up by 26 points right now, he has no one left to play and I have Brandon Lloyd playing tomorrow, oh how I love running up the score.

Went 2-1 in my leagues on the weekend.

I'm 9-2 in one league and one a 4 game winning streak. That team is loaded too. A loss this week in a league I won last year pretty much knocks me out of the playoffs. And in my last league I've got to pretty much win out to make the playoffs. I gained a game on a team ahead of me by beating them this week and I play the division leader next week, who could possibly lose tonight. Should be good to see how it plays out down the stretch.

Went 2-1 in my leagues on the weekend.

I'm 9-2 in one league and one a 4 game winning streak. That team is loaded too. A loss this week in a league I won last year pretty much knocks me out of the playoffs. And in my last league I've got to pretty much win out to make the playoffs. I gained a game on a team ahead of me by beating them this week and I play the division leader next week, who could possibly lose tonight. Should be good to see how it plays out down the stretch.

Ben Watson is such a disappointment. Every site was hyping him up all week and he comes out with 0 catches. Looks like I'll be riding Cooley for the rest of the season and Watson will be cut.

Ben Watson is such a disappointment. Every site was hyping him up all week and he comes out with 0 catches. Looks like I'll be riding Cooley for the rest of the season and Watson will be cut.

Back
Top Bottom