The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I benched Steve Johnson Saturday night for Mike Tolbert.  I'm up 6 with Tolbert against SD D/ST.  I pray to god this doesn't come back to bite me in the %*! tonight.

I benched Steve Johnson Saturday night for Mike Tolbert.  I'm up 6 with Tolbert against SD D/ST.  I pray to god this doesn't come back to bite me in the %*! tonight.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Ben Watson is such a disappointment. Every site was hyping him up all week and he comes out with 0 catches. Looks like I'll be riding Cooley for the rest of the season and Watson will be cut.

yea I wish I played Cooley instead of Watson. It seems like Watson only gets involved in the offense when they are playing against tough defenses

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Ben Watson is such a disappointment. Every site was hyping him up all week and he comes out with 0 catches. Looks like I'll be riding Cooley for the rest of the season and Watson will be cut.

yea I wish I played Cooley instead of Watson. It seems like Watson only gets involved in the offense when they are playing against tough defenses

so now that Keller has virtually fallen off the face of the Earth... who to pick up to replace him?
Gronknowski
Winslow
Watson
Fasano
Dreesen
Shiancoe
Boss

so now that Keller has virtually fallen off the face of the Earth... who to pick up to replace him?
Gronknowski
Winslow
Watson
Fasano
Dreesen
Shiancoe
Boss

need your help fellas, im down 19 pts, PPR league

help me pick a WR:

macolm floyd

or

jabar gaffney?

any help or comments are appreciated!

need your help fellas, im down 19 pts, PPR league

help me pick a WR:

macolm floyd

or

jabar gaffney?

any help or comments are appreciated!

Antonio Gates is [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]INACTIVE.[/color]

GATES OWNERS, GET RANDY MCMICHAEL IN ASAP

I wanna see Knoshown run w/ this line tonight. He could be huge during playoffs if he and the line stay healthy.
nerd.gif

Antonio Gates is [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]INACTIVE.[/color]

GATES OWNERS, GET RANDY MCMICHAEL IN ASAP

I wanna see Knoshown run w/ this line tonight. He could be huge during playoffs if he and the line stay healthy.
nerd.gif

Just my luck, next week I'll have to face the guy that has Phillip Rivers who will be having his top wideout returning. Week 12 is going to be interesting.

Just my luck, next week I'll have to face the guy that has Phillip Rivers who will be having his top wideout returning. Week 12 is going to be interesting.

im 9-2 and 8-3 in two leagues and ive been on a role... and now nicks gets injured close to playoff time...not looking good

Back
Top Bottom