The Official Fantasy Football Thread

down 5. i have ben, he has BAL D/ST.
witten and mcfadden killed me
30t6p3b.gif

this has been the worst fantasy week for me this year. Only managed to get 74.98 pts. This is only the 2nd time this season that I scored under 100 pts. Now it looks like that I lost the pts title for the regular season
30t6p3b.gif

this has been the worst fantasy week for me this year. Only managed to get 74.98 pts. This is only the 2nd time this season that I scored under 100 pts. Now it looks like that I lost the pts title for the regular season
30t6p3b.gif

Wayne killed me...
30t6p3b.gif

Down by 11 and he has Pittsburgh and I the Jets... come one, make me proud... xD

Wayne killed me...
30t6p3b.gif

Down by 11 and he has Pittsburgh and I the Jets... come one, make me proud... xD

*wipes forehead* ray rice and hines ward missed some stuff tonite only 5pts given up
every pt counts
gonna be the most stressful monday night game ever
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*wipes forehead* ray rice and hines ward missed some stuff tonite only 5pts given up
every pt counts
gonna be the most stressful monday night game ever
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well guys, tonight I lost by 79.7 pts!!! 
eek.gif
 unbelievable, it was just a bad week overall.  Looks like i'll be the 4th seed heading to next week's playoffs.  I'll let this week slide and I'm for sure going to rebound.

Well guys, tonight I lost by 79.7 pts!!! 
eek.gif
 unbelievable, it was just a bad week overall.  Looks like i'll be the 4th seed heading to next week's playoffs.  I'll let this week slide and I'm for sure going to rebound.

I'm up by 17 points with no one left and my opponent has Gronkowski. Jets D better play like they should.

I'm up by 17 points with no one left and my opponent has Gronkowski. Jets D better play like they should.

Mike Williams TB at Wash

or

Fitz vs. Den

leaning towards mike williams as fitz is going to be shadowed by champ.

Mike Williams TB at Wash

or

Fitz vs. Den

leaning towards mike williams as fitz is going to be shadowed by champ.

Alright guys I really need some help this week, I managed to make the playoffs as the 5th seed in a 12 team league after a two game losing streak, but these last two weeks I managed to start all the wrong guys.

Pick two:
Chris Johnson vs. IND
Chris Ivory vs. STL
Brandon Jacobs vs. MIN
Brandon Jackson vs. DET

Pick three:
Greg Jennings vs. DET
Brandon Lloyd vs. ARI
Jeremy Maclin vs. DAL
Miles Austin vs. PHI
Nate Burleson vs. GB

Pick one:
Bears Defense vs. NE
Titans Defense vs. IND

Alright guys I really need some help this week, I managed to make the playoffs as the 5th seed in a 12 team league after a two game losing streak, but these last two weeks I managed to start all the wrong guys.

Pick two:
Chris Johnson vs. IND
Chris Ivory vs. STL
Brandon Jacobs vs. MIN
Brandon Jackson vs. DET

Pick three:
Greg Jennings vs. DET
Brandon Lloyd vs. ARI
Jeremy Maclin vs. DAL
Miles Austin vs. PHI
Nate Burleson vs. GB

Pick one: