The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Alright guys I really need some help this week, I managed to make the playoffs as the 5th seed in a 12 team league after a two game losing streak, but these last two weeks I managed to start all the wrong guys.

Pick two:
Chris Johnson vs. IND
Chris Ivory vs. STL
Brandon Jacobs vs. MIN
Brandon Jackson vs. DET

Even though Pierre Thomas is supposed to be back this week, they've been winning with Ivory as the #1 guy. I expect him to get his goal-line carries and still have his yardage. Brandon Jackson, to me, is back into his 3rd down/pass catching back duties with James Starks getting 18 carries this last week. Brandon Jacobs is a risky play, but I think he'll hit paydirt this week. The yardage might not be there, however.

Pick three:
Greg Jennings vs. DET
Brandon Lloyd vs. ARI
Jeremy Maclin vs. DAL
Miles Austin vs. PHI
Nate Burleson vs. GB

Greg Jennings is a must start. I like Lloyd against Arizona this week, but you could start Maclin and be OK. I think Miles Austin will get even more looks without Dez being there, and Philly's secondary is also in rough shape.

Pick one:
Bears Defense vs. NE
Titans Defense vs. IND

New England is just looking incredible right now. I don't know if I'd start a defense against them for the rest of the year, lol.

These are my thoughts.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Alright guys I really need some help this week, I managed to make the playoffs as the 5th seed in a 12 team league after a two game losing streak, but these last two weeks I managed to start all the wrong guys.

Pick two:
Chris Johnson vs. IND
Chris Ivory vs. STL
Brandon Jacobs vs. MIN
Brandon Jackson vs. DET

Even though Pierre Thomas is supposed to be back this week, they've been winning with Ivory as the #1 guy. I expect him to get his goal-line carries and still have his yardage. Brandon Jackson, to me, is back into his 3rd down/pass catching back duties with James Starks getting 18 carries this last week. Brandon Jacobs is a risky play, but I think he'll hit paydirt this week. The yardage might not be there, however.

Pick three:
Greg Jennings vs. DET
Brandon Lloyd vs. ARI
Jeremy Maclin vs. DAL
Miles Austin vs. PHI
Nate Burleson vs. GB

Greg Jennings is a must start. I like Lloyd against Arizona this week, but you could start Maclin and be OK. I think Miles Austin will get even more looks without Dez being there, and Philly's secondary is also in rough shape.

Pick one:
Bears Defense vs. NE
Titans Defense vs. IND

New England is just looking incredible right now. I don't know if I'd start a defense against them for the rest of the year, lol.

These are my thoughts.

Need help for playoffs POR FAVOR.

Brady vs. Chi
Flacco vs. Hou

I'm thinkin' Flacco 'cause I think Brady will eventually come down to Earth.. but I will probably start Brady anyways.

Pick 3:
Wes Welker vs. Chi
Mike Wallace vs. Cin
Sidney Rice vs. NYG
Larry Fitzgerald vs. Den

Right now I got Welker, Wallace and Rice in.

Pick 2:
Matt Forte vs. NE
Jonathan Stewart vs. ATL
Christopher Ivory vs. STL
Keiland Williams vs. TB

Got Forte and Stewart starting so far.

What changes should I make?

Thanks to whoever helps.

Brady vs. Chi
Flacco vs. Hou

I'm thinkin' Flacco 'cause I think Brady will eventually come down to Earth.. but I will probably start Brady anyways.

Pick 3:
Wes Welker vs. Chi
Mike Wallace vs. Cin
Sidney Rice vs. NYG
Larry Fitzgerald vs. Den

Pick 2:
Matt Forte vs. NE
Jonathan Stewart vs. ATL
Keiland Williams vs. TB

Thanks to whoever helps.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Brady vs. Chi
Flacco vs. Hou

I almost don't want to pick this one, lol. If I had to choose, though - I'd play Flacco. Houston's secondary is just awful, and he's gaining even more confidence with Boldin. If Heap is out, though, I'd go Brady.

Pick 3:
Wes Welker vs. Chi
Mike Wallace vs. Cin
Sidney Rice vs. NYG
Larry Fitzgerald vs. Den

Cardinals are going to be starting John Skelton this weekend, so Fitz is a pretty scary start. It's hard to bench your studs, but I'd probably roll with the three you have.

Pick 2:
Matt Forte vs. NE
Jonathan Stewart vs. ATL
Keiland Williams vs. TB

I'd probably start Forte and Stewart, as well. Goodson sprained his AC joint, but I don't know the severity of the injury. Ivory over Stewart wouldn't be a bad play - I just like First Aid this week.

Flacco for Brady if Heap plays. That's about all I'd change.

Thanks to whoever helps.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Brady vs. Chi
Flacco vs. Hou

I almost don't want to pick this one, lol. If I had to choose, though - I'd play Flacco. Houston's secondary is just awful, and he's gaining even more confidence with Boldin. If Heap is out, though, I'd go Brady.

Pick 3:
Wes Welker vs. Chi
Mike Wallace vs. Cin
Sidney Rice vs. NYG
Larry Fitzgerald vs. Den

Cardinals are going to be starting John Skelton this weekend, so Fitz is a pretty scary start. It's hard to bench your studs, but I'd probably roll with the three you have.

Pick 2:
Matt Forte vs. NE
Jonathan Stewart vs. ATL
Keiland Williams vs. TB

I'd probably start Forte and Stewart, as well. Goodson sprained his AC joint, but I don't know the severity of the injury. Ivory over Stewart wouldn't be a bad play - I just like First Aid this week.

Flacco for Brady if Heap plays. That's about all I'd change.

Thanks to whoever helps.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Charles @ SD
or
Floyd vs KC

Charles

did you see what Bush and McFadden did on that defense?
Sure did, I have McFadden on my team too 
laugh.gif
but at some point the Chargers freefall HAS to stop... plus KC is ranked 21st against the pass

I do see your point though and appreciate the feedback
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Charles @ SD
or
Floyd vs KC

Charles

did you see what Bush and McFadden did on that defense?
Sure did, I have McFadden on my team too 
laugh.gif
but at some point the Chargers freefall HAS to stop... plus KC is ranked 21st against the pass

I do see your point though and appreciate the feedback
pimp.gif

So pissed I started the Bears D over the Giants D this week. Cost me the #1 seed and $300!
mad.gif
My teams limping in to the playoffs right now and with Dez Bryant going down my WRs are very suspect. Figures Welker starts doing work after I traded him a few weeks back
30t6p3b.gif

So pissed I started the Bears D over the Giants D this week. Cost me the #1 seed and $300!
mad.gif
My teams limping in to the playoffs right now and with Dez Bryant going down my WRs are very suspect. Figures Welker starts doing work after I traded him a few weeks back
30t6p3b.gif

NE literally saved my season. brady/welker on one team and NE defense on the other

live to fight another week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NE literally saved my season. brady/welker on one team and NE defense on the other

live to fight another week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

first week of my playoffs ... i have a dilemma ...

TO vs Pit
Branch vs Chi
Lee Evans vs Cle
Megatron vs GB

pick 3 ............................................

TO vs Pit
Branch vs Chi
Lee Evans vs Cle
Megatron vs GB

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

TO vs Pit
Branch vs Chi
Lee Evans vs Cle
Megatron vs GB

TO, Branch, Megatron

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

TO vs Pit
Branch vs Chi
Lee Evans vs Cle
Megatron vs GB

TO, Branch, Megatron

In a 4-way tie for 3rd place. Basically need a win to secure a playoff spot or hope that I score enough points to sneak into 4th place.

Help me pick 2 RBs:

S. Jax @NO
J. Charles @SD
Matt Forte vs NE

btw, 10team league, no flex or ppr

In a 4-way tie for 3rd place. Basically need a win to secure a playoff spot or hope that I score enough points to sneak into 4th place.

Help me pick 2 RBs:

S. Jax @NO
J. Charles @SD
Matt Forte vs NE

btw, 10team league, no flex or ppr

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

S. Jax @NO
J. Charles @SD

Thinking of picking up McCluster for the playoffs...I keep having hope that he's going to play big for KC down the stretch

Back
Top Bottom