The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

S. Jax @NO
J. Charles @SD

Thinking of picking up McCluster for the playoffs...I keep having hope that he's going to play big for KC down the stretch

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

S. Jax @NO
J. Charles @SD

Thinking of picking up McCluster for the playoffs...I keep having hope that he's going to play big for KC down the stretch

big gamble one those cats due for a big game ....i waited for 5 weeks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

S. Jax @NO
J. Charles @SD

big gamble one those cats due for a big game ....i waited for 5 weeks
grin.gif

Can't believe I'm even considerin' pickin' this dude up but, what's your opinions on Roy Williams for the rest of the season?

I'm already starting Kitna (
sick.gif
Lost 3 QB's this year) and with Dez being out, he's gonna get more looks. Playoffs start Wk 15, and the Cowboys have a pretty easy schedule Wk 15 & 16.

Thoughts?

Can't believe I'm even considerin' pickin' this dude up but, what's your opinions on Roy Williams for the rest of the season?

sick.gif
Lost 3 QB's this year) and with Dez being out, he's gonna get more looks. Playoffs start Wk 15, and the Cowboys have a pretty easy schedule Wk 15 & 16.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

donvoan @ tampa bay

or

drew stanton @ green bay

or

jason campbell @ jacksonville

???
sick.gif
I don't even want to know how you got in that situation.  Probably Campbell, though.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

donvoan @ tampa bay

or

drew stanton @ green bay

or

jason campbell @ jacksonville

???
sick.gif
I don't even want to know how you got in that situation.  Probably Campbell, though.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

sick.gif

Thoughts?
I did something similar picking up Manningham when Nicks and Steve Smith went down for the Giants and I have Eli as my QB...It paid off big the first week, not so much the next though...I think its a good gamble to take  if there aren't any other WR's that peak your interest

Originally Posted by yankees1129

Ben v. Cin

Knox  v. NE?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

sick.gif

Thoughts?
I did something similar picking up Manningham when Nicks and Steve Smith went down for the Giants and I have Eli as my QB...It paid off big the first week, not so much the next though...I think its a good gamble to take  if there aren't any other WR's that peak your interest

Originally Posted by yankees1129

Ben v. Cin

Knox  v. NE?

So I need a win against the #1 guy to get the 4th spot and the position I have most trouble with is RB, I just picked up Ivory and Torain...

Who soulg I start? Pick 2:

Felix Jones vs Phi
Chris Ivory vs StL
Shonn Greene vs Mia
Jahvid Best vs GB
Ryan torain vs TB

I'm leaning between Ivory (who is the #1 back) and Torain because they have good matchups, but I don't know...

Yeah, I'm
sick.gif
at the RB position

So I need a win against the #1 guy to get the 4th spot and the position I have most trouble with is RB, I just picked up Ivory and Torain...

Felix Jones vs Phi
Chris Ivory vs StL
Shonn Greene vs Mia
Jahvid Best vs GB
Ryan torain vs TB

I'm leaning between Ivory (who is the #1 back) and Torain because they have good matchups, but I don't know...

Yeah, I'm
sick.gif
at the RB position

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Felix Jones vs Phi
Chris Ivory vs StL
Shonn Greene vs Mia
Jahvid Best vs GB
Ryan torain vs TB

Yeah, I'm
sick.gif
at the RB position
laugh.gif
Damn, that looks like a lot of risky plays to me. 

Ivory for sure, besides that Greene, Torain, and Best could all equally go off just as easily as they could have a dud.
laugh.gif
Sorry, man. Good luck, though.

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Felix Jones vs Phi
Chris Ivory vs StL
Shonn Greene vs Mia
Jahvid Best vs GB
Ryan torain vs TB

Yeah, I'm
sick.gif
at the RB position
laugh.gif
Damn, that looks like a lot of risky plays to me. 

Ivory for sure, besides that Greene, Torain, and Best could all equally go off just as easily as they could have a dud.
laugh.gif
Sorry, man. Good luck, though.

sick.gif
eek.gif
Look at my team's matchups this week, and I already have a playoff spot/lead in points secured, such a waste
30t6p3b.gif

23lnjtv.jpg

sick.gif
eek.gif
Look at my team's matchups this week, and I already have a playoff spot/lead in points secured, such a waste
30t6p3b.gif

23lnjtv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom