The Official Fantasy Football Thread

how many weeks total do you all play? this is my 1st year playing fantasy and we're only doing 16 weeks, 13 regular and 3 playoffs. there are only 10 team total, is that normal?

how many weeks total do you all play? this is my 1st year playing fantasy and we're only doing 16 weeks, 13 regular and 3 playoffs. there are only 10 team total, is that normal?

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by ImNacho
laugh.gif
Damn, that looks like a lot of risky plays to me. 

Ivory for sure, besides that Greene, Torain, and Best could all equally go off just as easily as they could have a dud.
laugh.gif
Sorry, man. Good luck, though.
Thanx my man... I'm feeling Torain could have a RB1 role but he's in the hand of Lucifer, Jahvid had a medium week last week so he may go off, and Greene could do serious damage... I'm confused
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by ImNacho
laugh.gif
Damn, that looks like a lot of risky plays to me. 

Ivory for sure, besides that Greene, Torain, and Best could all equally go off just as easily as they could have a dud.
laugh.gif
Sorry, man. Good luck, though.
Thanx my man... I'm feeling Torain could have a RB1 role but he's in the hand of Lucifer, Jahvid had a medium week last week so he may go off, and Greene could do serious damage... I'm confused
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Pick 1, flex start (PPR)?

James Davis vs TB

Javarrius James @ TEN

James Jones @ DET

Ryan Mathews vs KC

Marshawn Lynch @ SF

Pick 1, flex start (PPR)?

James Davis vs TB

Javarrius James @ TEN

James Jones @ DET

Ryan Mathews vs KC

Marshawn Lynch @ SF

this is my 1st year playing. i went 12-1 in the regular season, and i have a 1st week bye for playoffs. but i'm real nervous about playoffs for some reason lol. i need a better wide out. what do you guys think?

this is my 1st year playing. i went 12-1 in the regular season, and i have a 1st week bye for playoffs. but i'm real nervous about playoffs for some reason lol. i need a better wide out. what do you guys think?

pick 1- Rodgers@ detroit or Ryan@ carolina?

pick 4 (2rb/2flex)

Chris Johnson v. Colts
Matt Forte v. Patriots
Jamal Charles vs. Chargers
Steven Jackson vs. New Orleans
Chris Ivory vs Rams
Benjarvus GreenEllis vs. chicago

i feel like i can go wrong with any of my picks this week. but if there was any week to sit chris johnson it would be this week right? hes been in a slump or should i expect him to have a big game against the colts?

pick 1- Rodgers@ detroit or Ryan@ carolina?

pick 4 (2rb/2flex)

Chris Johnson v. Colts
Matt Forte v. Patriots
Jamal Charles vs. Chargers
Steven Jackson vs. New Orleans
Chris Ivory vs Rams
Benjarvus GreenEllis vs. chicago

i feel like i can go wrong with any of my picks this week. but if there was any week to sit chris johnson it would be this week right? hes been in a slump or should i expect him to have a big game against the colts?

I'm the 8th seed going up against the 1 seed. Lost Gore so I'm rolling with Choice. His team looks scary, he has Vick, Hillis, Megatron, TO, Witten and Moreno.

I'm the 8th seed going up against the 1 seed. Lost Gore so I'm rolling with Choice. His team looks scary, he has Vick, Hillis, Megatron, TO, Witten and Moreno.

To start Chris JOhnson or not....

doesn't matter anyway missed the playoffs for sure in the league I have him.
roll.gif

To start Chris JOhnson or not....

doesn't matter anyway missed the playoffs for sure in the league I have him.
roll.gif

Pick 3

Braylon Edwards vs Miami
Deion Branch vs Chicago
Mike Williams vs Washington
Sidney Rice vs Giants
Donald Driver vs Lions

Pick 3

Braylon Edwards vs Miami
Deion Branch vs Chicago
Mike Williams vs Washington
Sidney Rice vs Giants