Then again started the season 0-4
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Going into week 15....
Santonio vs. Pittsburgh
Derrick Mason vs. New Orleans
Sims-Walker vs. Indy
who to take?

Also.. should I stick with the ever so inconsistent New Orleans D... or switch it up to the Panthers vs Ari?

I'd roll with Mason. Sanchez has been awful and the Jags aren't throwing the ball enough. Panthers D might be a better option given the Cards QB problems.

Going into week 15....
Santonio vs. Pittsburgh
Sims-Walker vs. Indy
who to take?

Also.. should I stick with the ever so inconsistent New Orleans D... or switch it up to the Panthers vs Ari?

I'd roll with Mason. Sanchez has been awful and the Jags aren't throwing the ball enough. Panthers D might be a better option given the Cards QB problems.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Going into week 15....
Santonio vs. Pittsburgh
Sims-Walker vs. Indy
who to take?

I would rather have the Arizona defense than the Panthers D.  Are there any other options?  Oakland perhaps?

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Going into week 15....
Santonio vs. Pittsburgh
Sims-Walker vs. Indy
who to take?

I would rather have the Arizona defense than the Panthers D.  Are there any other options?  Oakland perhaps?

In the playoffs...only problem is I play the same guy I played this prior week again...he beat me by 77 points 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Worst matchup ever...he has the most points scored in the league but is the 6th seed and Im the 3rd seed
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

In the playoffs...only problem is I play the same guy I played this prior week again...he beat me by 77 points 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Worst matchup ever...he has the most points scored in the league but is the 6th seed and Im the 3rd seed
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

^ Probably take the Phins on a sure pick

but I gotta feeling Browns are gonna do damage to the Bengals
laugh.gif
they've been playing great and consistently + Carson is bullocks

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

I'm just scared that the Bengals have that one "long overdue" games and just go nuts on offense.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

I'm just scared that the Bengals have that one "long overdue" games and just go nuts on offense.

I have Rodgers and the last waiver claim. My QB1 is Rivers, dude I'm facin has Vick and Henne.

Should I tell someone who's out of it to pick up Kerry Collins or hope dude isn't paying attention? He's got 1st waiver of the people still in the playoffs.
tired.gif

I have Rodgers and the last waiver claim. My QB1 is Rivers, dude I'm facin has Vick and Henne.

Should I tell someone who's out of it to pick up Kerry Collins or hope dude isn't paying attention? He's got 1st waiver of the people still in the playoffs.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

What D/ST should I pick up?

Browns vs Bengals
Phins vs Bills
Cards vs Panthers
Eagles vs Giants
If it's any help to you, I'm playing Cards DST vs. the Panthers.  I picked them up 3 weeks ago solely for this matchup 
laugh.gif
.  Panthers give up the most fantasy points to opposing DSTs and I think they allowed double-digit fantasy points every game (maybe except 1) this year.
I really need your guys' input on my lineup this week cuz it's been bugging me since last week.

Right now I'm starting McFadden, Wayne and Bowe in 1 RB and 2 WR spots.  Gotta start 1 more RB and 1 Flex from this list...

Peterson vs. CHI - faced CHI wk 10... carried 17 times for 51 yds, 0 TDs.  Bears rush D is top 3, allowing just 88 yds/gm, 11 total TDs.  AP/Vikes have struggled against top rush Def's this year.

Bradshaw vs. PHI - faced PHI wk 11... carried 12 times for 29 yds, 0 TDs.  Carried 11 times for 103 yds, 1 TD vs Vikes D this past week who're equal rank w/ PHI Def.  Split carries w/ Jacobs.

Green-Ellis vs. GB - Solid no matter the defense (dipped below 8 fantasy pts just once in the past 11 games) but doesn't have explosive games.  Pack D allowed 117 yds/gm, 5 total TDs.

Blount vs. DET - Inconsistent the past 2 weeks; carried 20 times for 103 yds, 1 TD vs. a good Falcs D, then 15 times for just 68 yds, 0 TD vs. a poor Skins D.  Faces another poor D this week.

Britt vs. HOU - Faces the worst ranked passing D.  I'm sure most of you saw what Flacco did to them yesterday.

Which 2 should I play?  Or should I bench one of the guys already in my starting lineup for another guy in this list?

All input is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom