The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by jpap348

Flacco or Josh Freeman?

Going up against Vick/D-Jax
sick.gif

Freeman has the better matchup but Flacco's been playing good lately. I'm leaning more towards Flacco especially since he's at home.

I have a QB dilemma myself this week. I already have Big Ben and Garrard, but I don't feel very confident in either this week. Kitna, Collins and Campbell are still out there and I'm leaning towards picking up Kitna. I know Houston has the worst D in football but I already have Chris Johnson and I'm not a fan of having two guys on the same team unless it's a QB/WR combo. Who's my best option for this week?

Originally Posted by jpap348

Flacco or Josh Freeman?

Going up against Vick/D-Jax
sick.gif

Freeman has the better matchup but Flacco's been playing good lately. I'm leaning more towards Flacco especially since he's at home.

I have a QB dilemma myself this week. I already have Big Ben and Garrard, but I don't feel very confident in either this week. Kitna, Collins and Campbell are still out there and I'm leaning towards picking up Kitna. I know Houston has the worst D in football but I already have Chris Johnson and I'm not a fan of having two guys on the same team unless it's a QB/WR combo. Who's my best option for this week?

Assuming Rodgers fails his concussion test, who should I replace Jennings with next week: S. Moss or M. Williams (TB)?

Assuming Rodgers fails his concussion test, who should I replace Jennings with next week: S. Moss or M. Williams (TB)?

alright playoff time and i finally need some help choosing my lineup. I need to choose 4 wrs. We get points for kickoff return yards. I usually start ocho and hines but both have been unproductive excluding last week. Also should i get a different defense since i have GB and they are playing the Pats?
wr-D. Amendola vs kc
wr-m. floyd vs sf
wr-garcon vs jac
w/t-s. rice vs chi
b/n-mike thomas vs indy, ochocinco vs cle, hines ward vs nyj, v. jackson vs sf

alright playoff time and i finally need some help choosing my lineup. I need to choose 4 wrs. We get points for kickoff return yards. I usually start ocho and hines but both have been unproductive excluding last week. Also should i get a different defense since i have GB and they are playing the Pats?
wr-D. Amendola vs kc
wr-m. floyd vs sf
wr-garcon vs jac
w/t-s. rice vs chi

Alright I need help BAD in this league. Projected to get wrecked. Was in first place all year long.

Should I start

Aaron Rodgers vs NE
Matt Schaub vs Tenn

Pick 2 RB
Jahvid Best vs TB
Tomlinson Vs Pitt
J Charles vs Stl

Pick 2 WR
Calvin Johnson vs TB
Mike Williams vs Det
Vincent Jackson vs SF
Brandon Marshall vs Buffalo

Then 1 flex.

Alright I need help BAD in this league. Projected to get wrecked. Was in first place all year long.

Should I start

Aaron Rodgers vs NE
Matt Schaub vs Tenn

Pick 2 RB
Jahvid Best vs TB
Tomlinson Vs Pitt
J Charles vs Stl

Pick 2 WR
Calvin Johnson vs TB
Mike Williams vs Det
Vincent Jackson vs SF

Then 1 flex.

First week of playoffs and I'm lost as to who to start. I have one position that I can't decide on, I can put either a WR or RB. I am going to leave Jennings in as my WR. Ok, so who should i start

Shonn Greene vs Steelers (After the past 2 weeks, I have a feeling the Jets are gonna go to the ground and pound, only problem is, its the Steelers)

Malcolm Floyd vs 49ers (Had a great performance this past weekend. 2 TD's. However, he didn't practice today and they play tomorrow)

Tim Hightower vs Panthers (Had 148 yards and 2 td's this past week. Plays against the Panthers who have given up the third most points to running backs. Also, their QB is terrible)

First week of playoffs and I'm lost as to who to start. I have one position that I can't decide on, I can put either a WR or RB. I am going to leave Jennings in as my WR. Ok, so who should i start

Shonn Greene vs Steelers (After the past 2 weeks, I have a feeling the Jets are gonna go to the ground and pound, only problem is, its the Steelers)

Malcolm Floyd vs 49ers (Had a great performance this past weekend. 2 TD's. However, he didn't practice today and they play tomorrow)

Tim Hightower vs Panthers (Had 148 yards and 2 td's this past week. Plays against the Panthers who have given up the third most points to running backs. Also, their QB is terrible)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Should I start

Aaron Rodgers vs NE
Matt Schaub vs Tenn

Pick 2 RB
Jahvid Best vs TB
Tomlinson Vs Pitt
J Charles vs Stl

Pick 2 WR
Calvin Johnson vs TB
Mike Williams vs Det
Vincent Jackson vs SF

Then 1 flex.
Id start Scahub vs Tennessee, Jamal Charles and Jhavid Best (I'm a Jets fan and you can see Tomlinson is slowing down considerably. Steelers Run D is real good and I think Greene is going to get the majority of the carries.) I'd also choose Calvin Johnson and Mike Williams and put Jackson as the flex if Malcolm Floyd doesnt play

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Should I start

Aaron Rodgers vs NE
Matt Schaub vs Tenn

Pick 2 RB
Jahvid Best vs TB
Tomlinson Vs Pitt
J Charles vs Stl

Pick 2 WR
Calvin Johnson vs TB
Mike Williams vs Det
Vincent Jackson vs SF

Then 1 flex.
Id start Scahub vs Tennessee, Jamal Charles and Jhavid Best (I'm a Jets fan and you can see Tomlinson is slowing down considerably. Steelers Run D is real good and I think Greene is going to get the majority of the carries.) I'd also choose Calvin Johnson and Mike Williams and put Jackson as the flex if Malcolm Floyd doesnt play

please pick 2 lots of options on my team thanks to people dropping WR's

Wes Welker
Brandon Lloyd
Calvin Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Ocho Cinco

EDIT:
for another team is santonio holmes a good start or no?

Wes Welker
Brandon Lloyd
Calvin Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Ocho Cinco

EDIT:

Which one?

Mike Williams (Sea) vs ATL?
S. Rice vs Bears?
Hines Ward vs NYJ

Which one?

Mike Williams (Sea) vs ATL?
S. Rice vs Bears?
Hines Ward vs NYJ

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Wes Welker
Brandon Lloyd
Calvin Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Ocho Cinco

EDIT:
Welker and CJ

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I'd lean towards Mike Williams

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

HERNANDEZ or MCMICHAEL?? at TE
Hernandez...Im thinking of picking McMichael up since Gates is down but he failed me miserably last week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

wr-D. Amendola vs kc
wr-m. floyd vs sf
wr-garcon vs jac
w/t-s. rice vs chi
Rice, Floyd, Jackson and Garcon

Originally Posted by DTruth07

S. Rice vs Bears

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Wes Welker
Brandon Lloyd
Calvin Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Ocho Cinco

EDIT:
Welker and CJ

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I'd lean towards Mike Williams

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

HERNANDEZ or MCMICHAEL?? at TE
Hernandez...Im thinking of picking McMichael up since Gates is down but he failed me miserably last week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

wr-D. Amendola vs kc
wr-m. floyd vs sf
wr-garcon vs jac
w/t-s. rice vs chi
Rice, Floyd, Jackson and Garcon

Originally Posted by DTruth07

S. Rice vs Bears

Back
Top Bottom