The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Quick! Is Andre Johnson playing?

Also Schaub or Aaron Rodgers?

they said good chance he is not......id go with shaub.....im thinking about going with him insread of vick if they play

they said good chance he is not......id go with shaub.....im thinking about going with him insread of vick if they play

QUICK:
Should I sit Blount (vs. seahawks) or Tolbert (vs. bengals) for Jennings
Who's my WR3: Anthony Armstrong, Deion Branch, or Mike Thomas

QUICK:
Should I sit Blount (vs. seahawks) or Tolbert (vs. bengals) for Jennings
Who's my WR3: Anthony Armstrong, Deion Branch, or Mike Thomas

Originally Posted by outkast9984

It would be wise for the Texans to sit out their star player.  They're not going to playoffs anyway.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

It would be wise for the Texans to sit out their star player.  They're not going to playoffs anyway.

thanks to dwayne bowe for showing up
megatron...must  the double coverage
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

crabtree's td on the bench
30t6p3b.gif

how do rice and hillis combine for 13 points? think that will cost the championship unless arian foster can just blow up. really frustrating...

Anyone think Brett Favre will play on Tuesday. I have Joe Webb going as a WR but if Brett is going to go then I will slot in Manningham. I picked up Jason Avant just in case Favre pulls another okie doke but I rather not use him at all. What would you guys do?

Anyone think Brett Favre will play on Tuesday. I have Joe Webb going as a WR but if Brett is going to go then I will slot in Manningham. I picked up Jason Avant just in case Favre pulls another okie doke but I rather not use him at all. What would you guys do?

how do rice and hillis combine for 13 points? think that will cost the championship unless arian foster can just blow up. really frustrating...

Back
Top Bottom