The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I need Foster to go insane as well since Jennings is a certified bum.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ Foster not getting in from the 1.

I need Foster to go insane as well since Jennings is a certified bum.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ Foster not getting in from the 1.

i knew i should have kept boldin on the bench 
mad.gif

didnt even know jon kitna went down thursday, thanks for the 4 points, started the wrong TE megatron got me nothing....*takes loss* next year i hope

i knew i should have kept boldin on the bench 
mad.gif

didnt even know jon kitna went down thursday, thanks for the 4 points, started the wrong TE megatron got me nothing....*takes loss* next year i hope

Need some input:

Score is: 91-61 Me.

I got Garrett Hartley left.

Dude I'm playing against has Vick and Matt Bryant left.

Think I'll win? Championship game btw.

Need some input:

Score is: 91-61 Me.

I got Garrett Hartley left.

Dude I'm playing against has Vick and Matt Bryant left.

Think I'll win? Championship game btw.

up 30 points in one dude has brees and mccoy.....up 35 in another and dude has brees, colston, turner, and matt bryant and i have vick.....im praying tomorrows game is a defensive battle

up 30 points in one dude has brees and mccoy.....up 35 in another and dude has brees, colston, turner, and matt bryant and i have vick.....im praying tomorrows game is a defensive battle

Originally Posted by outkast9984

I think you're gonna lose both games

lol @ defensive battle

Originally Posted by outkast9984

I think you're gonna lose both games

lol @ defensive battle

Back
Top Bottom