The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by outkast9984

up 30 points in one dude has brees and mccoy.....up 35 in another and dude has brees, colston, turner, and matt bryant and i have vick.....im praying tomorrows game is a defensive battle

I think you're gonna lose both games

lol @ defensive battle

looks like my prayers were answered bro...haha

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by outkast9984

up 30 points in one dude has brees and mccoy.....up 35 in another and dude has brees, colston, turner, and matt bryant and i have vick.....im praying tomorrows game is a defensive battle

I think you're gonna lose both games

lol @ defensive battle

looks like my prayers were answered bro...haha

uggh - remind me again why this is fun? I am salty as hell right now - my team which only scored fewer than 100 points twice all year and lost twice just put up 65 in the championship game against my opponents 72. Seems sort of ridiculous that one bad week ruins an entire year of domination. Anyone play with two week championships? How does that work out?

uggh - remind me again why this is fun? I am salty as hell right now - my team which only scored fewer than 100 points twice all year and lost twice just put up 65 in the championship game against my opponents 72. Seems sort of ridiculous that one bad week ruins an entire year of domination. Anyone play with two week championships? How does that work out?

Was down 17.5 points in my championship game going into tonight. Dude I was playing had no one and I had Michael Turner and Drew Brees. Brees got me 12 and Turner got me 2. FML.

Was down 17.5 points in my championship game going into tonight. Dude I was playing had no one and I had Michael Turner and Drew Brees. Brees got me 12 and Turner got me 2. FML.

I'm down 3 points with E. J. Henderson and Quintin Mikell left to play....of course dude I'm playing has Vick.

I'm down 3 points with E. J. Henderson and Quintin Mikell left to play....of course dude I'm playing has Vick.

i have a slim 28 pt lead and my opponent has djax and mccoy
sick.gif

going to play this out and see how it goes! ahhhhhhhhh

I'm up 47 points...I still have the Eagles D/ST while he has Vick, McCoy, and Celek.

Hopefully, "Video Game" Vick doesn't show up tonight...but I fully expect it.

I'm up 47 points...I still have the Eagles D/ST while he has Vick, McCoy, and Celek.

Hopefully, "Video Game" Vick doesn't show up tonight...but I fully expect it.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Up 25 but guy I'm facing has Maclin, McCoy, and Sydney Rice left... 
Meanwhile I have played Kitna, Tolbert, and Jennings instead of Cutler and Blount 
alien.gif

mad.gif

Another league I'm up 60 with Desean & McCoy left and he has Vick & AP.

Aaron Rogers, Cassel + J. Charles, Pats Defense
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

WON BOTH!!! 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

0aa350f0ecea7708e7394b9e020473f3854c597.jpg