The Official Fantasy Football Thread

i got 2nd place in both my leagues.both my teams +$%% the bed and put up 50 points. injuries KILLED me. instead of cashing in on $400ish, im taking home $50
tired.gif

i got 2nd place in both my leagues.both my teams +$%% the bed and put up 50 points. injuries KILLED me. instead of cashing in on $400ish, im taking home $50
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

I'm up 47 points...I still have the Eagles D/ST while he has Vick, McCoy, and Celek.

Hopefully, "Video Game" Vick doesn't show up tonight...but I fully expect it.
Won my league...115.50-113.65. I was happy when they let that last second run off at the end of the game.

I started off 0-3...then won 12 of my last 13 with the 7th highest point total in a 12-team league.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Yahoo had a scoring change today. I ended up losing by .15.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I'm up 47 points...I still have the Eagles D/ST while he has Vick, McCoy, and Celek.

Hopefully, "Video Game" Vick doesn't show up tonight...but I fully expect it.
Won my league...115.50-113.65. I was happy when they let that last second run off at the end of the game.

I started off 0-3...then won 12 of my last 13 with the 7th highest point total in a 12-team league.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Yahoo had a scoring change today. I ended up losing by .15.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I'm in my championship game this weekend. Injuries have ravaged my team these last few weeks and I need someone to fill my WR/RB slot. My only options are Marshawn Lynch, Derrick Mason, Snelling and Reggie Bush. Any opinions?

I'm in my championship game this weekend. Injuries have ravaged my team these last few weeks and I need someone to fill my WR/RB slot. My only options are Marshawn Lynch, Derrick Mason, Snelling and Reggie Bush. Any opinions?

Pick 1:

Fred Jackson vs Jets
BGE vs Bills
Rashard Jennings vs Texans
Moreno vs Chargers

Pick 1:

Eagles D/ST vs Cowboys
or
Rams D/ST vs Seahawks

Pick 1:

Fred Jackson vs Jets
BGE vs Bills
Rashard Jennings vs Texans
Moreno vs Chargers

Pick 1:

Eagles D/ST vs Cowboys
or
Rams D/ST vs Seahawks

Championship game:  I need your help fellow NTers.

Pick 1 WR:
Knox vs. GB
Hester vs. GB
Moore vs. TB
Moss Vs. NYG

Pick 2 RB:
Charles vs. OAK
Bush vs. TB
Buckhalter vs. SD
Harrison vs. DAL
Westbrook vs. ARI

Thanks in advance. 
pimp.gif

Pick 1 WR:
Knox vs. GB
Hester vs. GB
Moore vs. TB
Moss Vs. NYG

Pick 2 RB:
Charles vs. OAK
Bush vs. TB
Buckhalter vs. SD
Harrison vs. DAL
Westbrook vs. ARI

Thanks in advance. 
pimp.gif

jordan: i'd pic BGE but you never know if they will sit players or not and i'd probably go with the eagles

knockout: moore,charles & buckhalter

but who knows i dont normally make pics for people

jordan: i'd pic BGE but you never know if they will sit players or not and i'd probably go with the eagles

knockout: moore,charles & buckhalter

but who knows i dont normally make pics for people

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Is Joe McKnight on your waiver wire? I'd nut up and start him over all those guys going up against Buffalo. He's gonna break one.

Start Lynch otherwise. When the Seahawks are competitive, he tends to get a lot of carries, and it should be a close game. Plus, it's the Sunday night game and you will know what you need if you haven't won by then.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Is Joe McKnight on your waiver wire? I'd nut up and start him over all those guys going up against Buffalo. He's gonna break one.

Start Lynch otherwise. When the Seahawks are competitive, he tends to get a lot of carries, and it should be a close game. Plus, it's the Sunday night game and you will know what you need if you haven't won by then.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 1:

Fred Jackson vs Jets
BGE vs Bills
Rashard Jennings vs Texans: I know he blew last game but they are playing for the most and Capt. Checkdown is starting (Edwards). He should see the rock more than those others.
Moreno vs Chargers

Pick 1:

Eagles D/ST vs Cowboys
or
Rams D/ST vs Seahawks: The late game - make your opponent sweat it out. You may not even need the points.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 1:

Fred Jackson vs Jets
BGE vs Bills
Rashard Jennings vs Texans: I know he blew last game but they are playing for the most and Capt. Checkdown is starting (Edwards). He should see the rock more than those others.
Moreno vs Chargers

Pick 1:

Eagles D/ST vs Cowboys
or
Rams D/ST vs Seahawks: The late game - make your opponent sweat it out. You may not even need the points.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Pick 1 WR:
Knox vs. GB
Hester vs. GB
Moore vs. TB: When Colston didn't start in Week 3, Moore had almost 150 yds receiving. Colston will be out in this one so roll with Moore.
Moss Vs. NYG

Pick 2 RB:
Charles vs. OAK: Going for the rushing title.
Bush vs. TB
Buckhalter vs. SD
Harrison vs. DAL: Should have a nice day in yardage.
Westbrook vs. ARI

Thanks in advance. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Pick 1 WR:
Knox vs. GB
Hester vs. GB
Moore vs. TB: When Colston didn't start in Week 3, Moore had almost 150 yds receiving. Colston will be out in this one so roll with Moore.
Moss Vs. NYG

Pick 2 RB:
Charles vs. OAK: Going for the rushing title.
Bush vs. TB
Buckhalter vs. SD
Harrison vs. DAL: Should have a nice day in yardage.
Westbrook vs. ARI

Thanks in advance. 
pimp.gif

NT help!!!!

I'm in the championship game and I have Brandon Loyd as one of my WR's but the person I'm up against has Tim Tebow... I'm down by like 15 pts so I'm trying to come back.

If Loyd has a big game then Tebow has a big game... So should I keep Loyd in so him and Tebow pretty much cancel out or do I put someone else in???

Back
Top Bottom