The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Supersayin I just would do that one switch sanfran over chi only this week lol just cause sea offense and look in the free agency for rb or see about trades. Ben jge should have a ok season if it's a ppr league

SIdney rice is doubtful just a heads up to ppl starting him. Keep a eye on it Sunday morning if he isn't playing play someone else from your bench or see is mike Williams sea other wr or any other wrs are available. Don't drop rice though lol

Beanie or DeAngello? It's my RB2

Also I'm dropping Mike Thomas, who should I get off waivers:

Sims-Walker
Jordy Nelson
Meachem (Favoring him with the Colston injury)

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Beanie or DeAngello? It's my RB2

Also I'm dropping Mike Thomas, who should I get off waivers:

Sims-Walker
Jordy Nelson
Meachem (Favoring him with the Colston injury)
Def. Meachem. Not even a question IMO

I like Addai a lot more given the situation the Colts are in.

First, they will rely a lot more on the run with Peytong Manning out and Kerry probably still learning the offense.

Even though Kerry is a veteran, he still needs to learn and develop in this offense and because he hasn't had long to prepare the playbook won't be as open to him as it will be later, meaning there will be a lot of dinks and dunks, flares and checkdowns. Addai will play a big role as someone to keep this team afloat while Peyton is out.

thanks paul...have had addai in the flex for the week
guess im just tryin to justify it/talk myself into puttin in one of the other two

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I like Addai a lot more given the situation the Colts are in.

First, they will rely a lot more on the run with Peytong Manning out and Kerry probably still learning the offense.

Even though Kerry is a veteran, he still needs to learn and develop in this offense and because he hasn't had long to prepare the playbook won't be as open to him as it will be later, meaning there will be a lot of dinks and dunks, flares and checkdowns. Addai will play a big role as someone to keep this team afloat while Peyton is out.
Honestly I have Addai starting on 2 of my teams, but I am not sold on him at all.  Lots of the fantasy experts are saying his #2 Delone Carter might be the better choice if not this week but in the future.  He will be their short yardage back and is most likely to run the ball in the red zone so he will be sniping from Addai.

I can see that. It's hard to envision who gets what kind of carries before Week 1, so I would say Addai is safe for tomorrow, but I agree..Going forward it very well could be Carter.

I got offered a trade; MoJo & M.Williams (TB) for Roddy White & Jahvid Best.

Its a PPR league

My RB's are Ray Rice, Shady, Jahvid and LT

My WR's are Roddy, Collie, Jordy, Smitty(car), Burleson, Crabtree, R.Moss And Branch

we can start 3 Rbs.. what do u think about it?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Jordy Nelson, but keep an eye on Sims-Walker.

I don't like Beanie much, but I'd go with him for Week 1.

freshbottoms wrote:
^id go jordy. If jennings is covered rodgers likes jordy but thats just me

Caerus wrote:
Def. Meachem. Not even a question IMO

Thanks, I went with both finally, dropped my second DEF and think I have a good core of WR to make some trades or something.Roddy, Nicks, Mike Williams (TB), Jordy and Meachem

Back
Top Bottom