The Official Fantasy Football Thread

LT? eh...Not feeling Sidney Rice at all though. He's soft and always out with injury and still has 0 chemistry with Tarvaris.

I would hold onto him though just because of his big play potential and if Whitehurst takes over he could have better chemistry with Sidney.

Just don't think LT is worth much.

^^^

McGahee.

News: Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno may have a favorable matchup in Week 1 with the Raiders, but the Denver Post reports that Moreno is going to split carries evenly with Willis McGahee. The situation could turn into the Broncos going with whichever runner has the hot hand at the moment, according to offensive coordinator Mike McCoy. "If someone is in there playing and they're on a roll, then they're going to stay in," McCoy said. "When they need to come out, then they're going to come out. ... We're going to roll them." With that said, keep in mind that Oakland ranked 29th in the league in rush defense a year ago, giving up over 133 yards per contest, and allowed an average of 20 Fantasy points to opposing running backs.

I just switched my TEs for the week.

Decided to sit Pettigrew and start Kendricks, hopefully Im right.

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

I got offered a trade; MoJo & M.Williams (TB) for Roddy White & Jahvid Best.

Its a PPR league

My RB's are Ray Rice, Shady, Jahvid and LT

My WR's are Roddy, Collie, Jordy, Smitty(car), Burleson, Crabtree, R.Moss And Branch

we can start 3 Rbs.. what do u think about it?
Since its a PPR League I say don't do the trade.  Your RBs are fine and you're only going to be downgrading your WRs if you make the trade.  White is a PPR monster, who can give you 90+ catches easily.  Mike Williams only had 65 catches last year.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

^^^

McGahee.

News: Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno may have a favorable matchup in Week 1 with the Raiders, but the Denver Post reports that Moreno is going to split carries evenly with Willis McGahee. The situation could turn into the Broncos going with whichever runner has the hot hand at the moment, according to offensive coordinator Mike McCoy. "If someone is in there playing and they're on a roll, then they're going to stay in," McCoy said. "When they need to come out, then they're going to come out. ... We're going to roll them." With that said, keep in mind that Oakland ranked 29th in the league in rush defense a year ago, giving up over 133 yards per contest, and allowed an average of 20 Fantasy points to opposing running backs.

I just switched my TEs for the week.

Decided to sit Pettigrew and start Kendricks, hopefully Im right.

!%%%! I was banking on Knowshon

Brandon Jacobs or CJ Spiller or Marshawn Lynch 
nerd.gif

out of my WR's, what is a fair trade for legarrette blount.

Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Steve Johnson
Chad Ochocino
Lance Moore
Davone Bess

i desparately need help at RB. my only RB's are steven jackson and brandon jacobs.

14 team, .5 ppr league.

im thinking either reggie wayne or stevie johnson. what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

who would you start tomorrow? julio jones vs bears or santana moss vs giants? santana right?

Santana Moss
Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Brandon Jacobs or CJ Spiller or Marshawn Lynch 
nerd.gif

Lynch
Originally Posted by denni5themenace

out of my WR's, what is a fair trade for legarrette blount.

Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Steve Johnson
Chad Ochocino
Lance Moore
Davone Bess

i desparately need help at RB. my only RB's are steven jackson and brandon jacobs.

14 team, .5 ppr league.

im thinking either reggie wayne or stevie johnson. what do you guys think?

I would try Stevie Johnson first, if that doesn't work try Reggie Wayne
Originally Posted by blakmn89

start eli manning o josh freeman?

Josh Freeman

Out of these three RB's who should I start? Hightower, Moreno or DeAngelo Williams? Mendenhall is my other starting RB.

Strongly considering sitting Miles Austin (hamstring, @NYJ prob with Revis on him) for Braylon Edwards (vs. SEA). What do you guys think about this?

Also, Keller or Kendricks?

^ Holmes.  

Any of y'all ever use Fan Duel to play for money? My boy put me onto it and I'm giving it a shot this weekend...

Definitely start Braylon. No doubt about it. Seattle has been struggling all preseason getting beat by receivers. Mainly on Jennings who was traded, but still haven't proved they can stop much.

ROYALTY D - I would go with Santonio until you know the define role of Jacobs. I'm thinking Jacobs will have a very good year, but Bradshaw is there to carry the ball as well. I don't like Sanchez, but I think he does well against Dallas and that means Holmes should have a good game.

Don't know what to do....2WR/2RB/Flex league

Owen Daniels vs IND
Lance Kendricks vs PHI

and

Austin Collie @ HOU
Malcolm Floyd vs MIN
Braylon Edwards vs SEA
Mike Thomas vs TENN

Also, Keller or Kendricks?

Im playing Kendricks in 1 of my leagues over Pettigrew. Phillys been terrible against TEs and Bradford might lean on him heavy.

At the same time Dallas secondary is a mess. Safetys sucks, Newman out, Mike Jenkins is gimpy. I could see Keller having good numbers, along with the rest of the offense.

Id prob go with Keller but I dont think youd be wrong with Kendricks either.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Owen Daniels vs IND
Lance Kendricks vs PHI

and

Austin Collie @ HOU
Malcolm Floyd vs MIN
Braylon Edwards vs SEA
Mike Thomas vs TENN
I'm gonna go with Lance Kendricks.  Sam loves throwing it to him and Philly's LBs are awful

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Owen Daniels vs IND
Lance Kendricks vs PHI

and

Austin Collie @ HOU
Malcolm Floyd vs MIN
Braylon Edwards vs SEA
Mike Thomas vs TENN

Kendricks because although Philly is tough to beat in the DB area, their LB core is a little soft on the coverage. Also, Bradford never called audibles or check with me plays last year, which the coaches have given him the option to do that this year. He's still young and with this expanded role you can bet a lot of audibles will be check downs to the TE and he should do very well against the Eagles linebackers.

Receivers go with Malcolm Floyd and Braylon. San Diego will air it out like nobody's business against Minnesota, because that's what they do best and Minnesota has shown they have a hard time stopping pass heavy teams. Because of the high volume of attempts Rivers will get, I'm sure Floyd will have a good to great day. 

Seattle has struggled mightily in the defensive backfield all preseason. They like to give up big plays. Not a fan of Alex Smith, but that's ok because he can still complete some passes here and there and even gets into mini-grooves. Braylon will have quite a few targets and probably gets into the endzone.

Back
Top Bottom