The Official Fantasy Football Thread

FF makes me wanna punch a new born in the face...Sit Austin...start Manningham...now this. If i lose this week...**!$!

LMAO

Had Smith on the bench in my 16 team money league
frown.gif
But had Austin and Britt starting ahead of him
smile.gif

^^^ So do I
30t6p3b.gif
Dude needs to throw a stiff arm and get in the end zone.

And smh at me buying into the Shonne Green hype, LT taking his carries.

easy victories for me this week. My QB situation is kinda shaking b/c Bradford is hurt and Matt Hasselbeck gotta play the Ravens next week (damn). Should I drop either Bradford or Hasselbeck and pick up Rex Grossman since he plays Arizona next week? Bradford has absolutely no weapons to throw to, it was just sick to watch....glad i started Hasselbeck instead.

I'm also considering picking up the ******** D. I think they can put a lot of pressure on Kolb.

I'm up 20 pts in one league with Jacoby Ford left to play. Started him in the flex over Ben Tate smh. I'm toast though. My opponent has Brady, Raiders D, and Gronkowski left.

Hopefully Jacoby can go off for like 18-20 to give me somewhat of a chance.

Not trying to knock Cam, but this was against the Cardinals D. Let him play someone like Green Bay or Baltimore then we'll talk. It's really ridiculous that teams are scrambling to get him from the waiver wire.

Shonne Green has never been anywhere near my radar. The same goes for Ryan Mathews. He struggles to get points on team with Rivers. He can't run for crap and Tolbert will take all his carries sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom