The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Should I drop Freeman for any of these available QBs? Kolb, Flacco, Cutler, Fitzpatrick, Newton.

Should I just wait to see how everyone does in week 2 to check everyone's consistency?

Romo is my other QB.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Should I drop Freeman for any of these available QBs? Kolb, Flacco, Cutler, Fitzpatrick, Newton.

Should I just wait to see how everyone does in week 2 to check everyone's consistency?

Romo is my other QB.

kolb is good but freeman is solid tooi picked up newton just to use as trade bait this week... need a WR since colston went down.

Im juggling between Bradford, Kolb, and Fitzpatrick.

I picked up Grossman and dropped Kolb cuz i heard the insider secret that the giants are all injured defensively. im considering either picking up Kolb or Fitzpatrick and dropping grossman again... When you have Sjax Matt Forte and Arain Foster as RB's u get the short end of the QB stick.
eyes.gif

QB: Flacco
RBs: Mendenhall and Gore
WRs: Miles Austin and Mike Williams
Flex: Beanie Wells
TE: Keller
K: Kaeding (will be picking someone up to replace him once the week is over, not really worried about it)
D: Philly

These are going to be my regular starters.  Should I look to improve somewhere? Or should I hold on to what I have? I have Cam Newton, could be good trade bait or end up being a fantasy beast
nerd.gif

Steven Jackson not expected to play next week. Pick up Carnell Williams ASAP

Kaeding out for the year

My Ben Tate and Arian Foster for his Maurice Jones-Drew and a fill in receiver (he put in D. Driver)

What would you do, basically trading the texans backfield for MJD (but I know what i'm getting each week with MJD)

League is PPR

Originally Posted by Caerus

Steven Jackson not expected to play next week. Pick up Carnell Williams ASAP

Kaeding out for the year

It's early. I'm a bit skeptical considering how tough S-Jax is...but he is one year older carrying the load for STL.

Originally Posted by Anubis38

Sundoobie how many ppl in the league who else do you have?

10 team league and here's my squad.  I am considering Deangelo Williams also.  Maclin is just working back to the offense so I am thinking of just keeping him.  No way Cam/Steve Smith repeats that performance against the Packers
[table][tr][td]QB[/td][td]
Aaron Rodgers

(GB - QB)
[/td][td]QB[/td][td]NO[/td][td]W, 42-34[/td][td]99%[/td][td]312[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]35.58[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
Calvin Johnson

(Det - WR)
[/td][td]WR[/td][td]@TB[/td][td]W, 27-20[/td][td]99%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]88[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]20.80[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
Reggie Wayne

(Ind - WR)
[/td][td]WR[/td][td]@Hou[/td][td]L, 34-7[/td][td]93%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]106[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]18.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
Darren McFadden

(Oak - RB)
[/td][td]RBW/RBN[/td][td]@Den[/td][td]Mon
7:15 pm
[/td][td]97%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
DeAngelo Williams

(Car - RB)
[/td][td]RB[/td][td]@Ari[/td][td]L, 28-21[/td][td]66%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]30[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]
Kellen Winslow

(TB - TE)
[/td][td]TE[/td][td]Det[/td][td]L, 27-20[/td][td]69%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]66[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]6.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]W/R[/td][td]
Knowshon Moreno

(Den - RB)
[/td][td]RBW/RBN[/td][td]Oak[/td][td]Mon
7:15 pm
[/td][td]52%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Ryan Mathews

(SD - RB)
[/td][td]BN[/td][td]Min[/td][td]W, 24-17[/td][td]40%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]45[/td][td]0[/td][td]73[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]11.80[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Chad Ochocinco

(NE - WR)
[/td][td]WRW/RBN[/td][td]@Mia[/td][td]Mon
4:00 pm
[/td][td]73%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Wes Welker

(NE - WR)
[/td][td]WRW/RBN[/td][td]@Mia[/td][td]Mon
4:00 pm
[/td][td]89%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Tim Hightower

(Was - RB)
[/td][td]BN[/td][td]NYG[/td][td]W, 28-14[/td][td]43%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]72[/td][td]1[/td][td]25[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]15.70[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Matthew Stafford

(Det - QB)
[/td][td]BN[/td][td]@TB[/td][td]W, 27-20[/td][td]49%[/td][td]305[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]33.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Jeremy Maclin

(Phi - WR)
[/td][td]BN[/td][td]@StL[/td][td]W, 31-13[/td][td]76%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]20[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2.00[/td][/tr][/table]

who's a better fantasty wr devery henderson or jacoby jones? i plan on cutting crabtree. leaning towards henderson until colston comes back and then cutting him to pick up jones until walters returns for the texans. also janikowski or david akers? i need to cut my kicker. leaning toward akers b/c 49ers are more inept on offense.

Jus was purposed cam + moreno for mendenhall + pettigrew.... I have frank gore, mattews/tolbert, ronnie brown as other backs and jimmy graham at tight end.... Matt ryan is my qb

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I still don't know what to do with S-Jax. I feel he'll be cool but I know if I want Sproles I need to drop Jax NOW

I wouldn't drop Steven Jackson yet, and not for sproles.

I just wanna say a nice, heart-felt, @!*@ YOU!!, to the following people:

-Matt Schuab
-Roddy White
-Jermichael Finley
-Knowshon
-Nicks
-Mike Wallace

and most importantly, to myself for benching Bears D and starting Cards D

Bradford is hurt and I'm not sure if i'm going to play him against NYG next week. I have Hasselbeck as a back-up but he plays the Ravens next week. I'm considering picking up Cam Newton although he plays GB. Should I drop Bradford or Hasselbeck for Newton?

guy offered me mike williams from sea and brandon jacobs for hightower and roy williams

Im not giving him hightower and i dont want jacobs how does mike williams for roy williams.

Ive never seen this guy play is he any good?

other wrs are bess from miami and collie from indy and i really dont trust either one

starters are mike williams from tampa and britt

He also has santonio holmes crabtree and brandon marshall

thats hard i would go with moreno just cause i cant imagne mcgahee doing anything good but i havent watched them play so id go by pre season numbers

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

guy offered me mike williams from sea and brandon jacobs for hightower and roy williams

Im not giving him hightower and i dont want jacobs how does mike williams for roy williams.

Ive never seen this guy play is he any good?

other wrs are bess from miami and collie from indy and i really dont trust either one

starters are mike williams from tampa and britt

He also has santonio holmes crabtree and brandon marshall
I would keep Roy and Hightower.  Would you rather trust a WR with Cutler as qb or with Tavaris as qb.  That is what it comes down to.  Take Roy any day over any Seattle receiver for that simple fact.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

My Ben Tate and Arian Foster for his Maurice Jones-Drew and a fill in receiver (he put in D. Driver)

What would you do, basically trading the texans backfield for MJD (but I know what i'm getting each week with MJD)

League is PPR

thoughts?

I wouldn't do it. Texans offense >>> Jax.

MJD is also more prone to injury. Tate proved he can be an adequate replacement when Foster's not in, and I definitely think Foster will be back this week.

*@@@ you Tom Brady. Why are you so damn good. Hes makin my matchup close. I was up a 100 before the day and this dude just put the cape on tonight. Havent lost yet but he still got Moreno and im only up 15. RBs dont score too heavy in the league so he would have to go over 100. Hopefully that game is a passing shootout as well

So...need some quick advice. At WR...I have Nicks, Mike Williams (Bucs), & Julio Jones...had Amendola on the bench for depth but now he's done for two months. I just got offered Mcnabb or Hasslebeck/and Steve Smith, and I give up Stafford. Now Stafford is my backup to Rodgers, prob wouldn't start him unless A-Rod went down. He's my only trade chip, and this is to the only team in real need of a QB. Should I just do the deal? Could use the depth, but I'm wondering if Smith's performance yest was a one week thing... It was Arizona. Am I rating Stafford too high?

Back
Top Bottom