The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Sebastian Janikowski is still available in my league, so I'll be dropping Kaeding once midnight hits on Monday and picking up Seabass.

Tough spot for people who have Ryan Grant. I don't think you release him just yet, but it's not looking good. He might just take up that roster spot until you know exactly how that RB spot will shape up.

Tomlinson looking more versatile than Shonn Greene once again. Dropped Amendola, do you guys think Mike Sims Walker is worth picking up on waivers?

Charles let me down badly 
mad.gif
... down by 30 with the patriots d, wes welker, and gostkowski still left to play
tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Laid a week 1 dud all around, forgot to sub out Collie (not like he would have done anything anyway)...got nothing out of my WRs, and LeGarrette Blount was shut down. And had Pittsburgh defense..
laugh.gif

No way I'd drop Bradford until we hear the extent of the injury. Still a lot of upside.

picked Caddy Williams up before this week
pimp.gif
hopefully S-Jax will miss next week and I can use him as trade bait
Vick's rushing yards being changed from 100 to 99
indifferent.gif

is it smart for me to drop Josh Freeman and Pick up fitzpatrick?
Vick is my starter but I want a solid backup for that bye week
and maybe some trade bait

^
Keep Freeman

Up by 40.       Hes got Hernandez and NE defense left.  Hopefully MIA and Gronkowski go off.

Kendricks giving me 1.9 pts.   
laugh.gif

And atleast I got 17 out of Jackson before he went down. Hoping he only misses a game or 2 and nothing more.

If you're looking at TE's, how do you guys feel about Scott Chandler (BUF)?

I'm looking at dropping Heap for either Chandler, Dickson, Evan Moore, or Gresham. Leaning toward Gresham if Dalton is fine going forward.

Bench (6 players) outscored my starters (9 players), but fortunately I still won both my week 1 matchups. 

bench yesterday - Fitzpatrick, Tolbert, Tate, Britt, Little, Kendricks
starters- Flacco, Mendenhall, Charles, Nicks, Boldin, Finley, Kasay, Chiefs DST, F. Jackson

Liking my team, just got unlucky with some second tier guys going bananas and the Steelers/Chiefs straight WHIFFING....

Got smoked this week
30t6p3b.gif

Roddy and CJ2K barely got me double digits combined. Rex Grossman was my fantasy MVP this week
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Steve Smith is still available in my league... I am thinking of dropping Jeremy Maclin? Any thoughts?
If youre league is that shallow, i wouldnt pick up steve smith.

Back
Top Bottom