The Official Fantasy Football Thread

latepass on Felix Jones separating his shoulder. forgot I even had him...
30t6p3b.gif

Waiver wire, should I pick up Cedric Benson, Willis McGahee, James Starks or Darren Sproles?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

latepass on Felix Jones separating his shoulder. forgot I even had him...
30t6p3b.gif

Waiver wire, should I pick up Cedric Benson, Willis McGahee, James Starks or Darren Sproles?

I'd pick up Starks.
Who to start: Newton against the Jags or Flacco against the Rams?  Decker vs. the Titans or Knox vs. the Packers?

Thanks.

league #1

Big Ben vs Colts
or
Fitzpatrick vs Pats

league #2
Josh Freeman vs Falcons
or
Rex vs Cowboys

your input is appreciated
pimp.gif

Daniel Thomas or Fred Jackson?

Also, how much should I buy into these reports that Ochocinco is going to have a great week?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

league #1

Big Ben vs Colts
or
Fitzpatrick vs Pats

league #2
Josh Freeman vs Falcons
or
Rex vs Cowboys

your input is appreciated
pimp.gif

Both are toss-ups and literally ranked next to each other, but I would go Fitz and Josh.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Daniel Thomas or Fred Jackson?

Also, how much should I buy into these reports that Ochocinco is going to have a great week?

Fred Jax.. I still don't think 85 will have a great week, maybe 4-5 catches for 60-75 yards or something

Best vs. Min
Mendenhall vs. Ind
Hillis vs. Mia

PICK 2

I also have AP vs. Det. The Lions defense is scary with Suh...but I can't sit AP.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Best vs. Min
Mendenhall vs. Ind
Hillis vs. Mia

PICK 2

I also have AP vs. Det. The Lions defense is scary with Suh...but I can't sit AP.
30t6p3b.gif

Mendy + Hillis. Pitt should be ahead of the Colts, and Mendy will be used to kill time, along with Redman. Miami just sucks against the run, Hillis with 2 scores this weekend

Got Romo. and M.Ryan has my QBs. Both are Q this week due to injuries. Leaning towards starting Ryan because I dont want to risk Romo getting knocked out the game if he does start.

NT - please weigh in.

Trading >> Chris Johnson and Santonio Holmes
Getting >> Calvin Johnson and  LG Blount

Leaves me with:
rb - Blount, Bradshaw, Ringer, Tate
wr- D. Jackson, Calvin Johnson, Mike Wallace

PPR league  qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1 TE, DST, K.

I think I am getting the better end here but SET ME STRAIGHT IF YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

NT - please weigh in.

Leaves me with:

I think I am getting the better end here but SET ME STRAIGHT IF YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY

Good trade, go for it!

Should I bench Felix for Greg Little, Roy Helu (I also have Hightower starting), or just leave Felix starting?

^ I'm in a similar situation myself.

Helu (I have Hightower as well) @ DAL
Bess @ CLE
Michael Bush vs. NYJ

I think Bess is the safest bet to not lay an egg, but Helu got 13 touches last week, and I think his playmaking ability will be needed against Dallas' D. It's still a gamble, but you've gotta have balls in fantasy. Scared money don't make none.

I wouldn't start Little just yet (but that's my dude
pimp.gif
) and I'm willing to bet Felix will be limited with his shoulder. I'd roll with the Skin's emerging RBBC

NT - please weigh in.

Leaves me with:

I wouldn't do it, especially since it's a PPR league. Chris Johnson > Blount by a longshot in a ppr. Desean + Wallace is already a good WR core.Starting Lineup:Chris Johnson + Bradshaw / TateDesean + Wallace or Blount + Bradhaw / TateCalvin + Wallace.I would keep CJ.

I don't like Felix at all. Very talented, but I just never trust him as a running back that can handle a majority of the workload without getting hurt. Having said that I stayed away in the draft, but I have picked up Murray in case Felix misses anytime.

rck2sactown - In your case, I want to say go with Hightower because even though Helu is budging into his role, Hightower still is the guy. I would just stay away from that situation another week and hope Felix produces.

^thanks man!

Bout to trade Michael Bush for Sidney Rice in my 16 team league
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by frankl1001

NT - please weigh in.

Leaves me with:

I wouldn't do it, especially since it's a PPR league. Chris Johnson > Blount by a longshot in a ppr. Desean + Wallace is already a good WR core.Starting Lineup:Chris Johnson + Bradshaw / TateDesean + Wallace or Blount + Bradhaw / TateCalvin + Wallace.I would keep CJ.
Had to do it.  I don't trust Johnson being leaned on heavily as he has been in years past- they have Ringer and he is capable of touching it 10-12 times a game.  I get the PPR angle,but I think Blount can be leaned on for rushing yards and goalline touches which is where Johnson wont be anymore.  Having Calvin and Wallace ( Jackson when the matchup is right) means a guaranteed 20+ or so every game from both wideouts.  Jackson disappears at times ( see last week vs. Falcons ) so I think Wallace and Megatron are better surefire starters each week.  I feel good about Bradshaw getting touches and even Tate moving forward as Houston has all but said that Foster cannot be leaned on yet. Worst case scenario, Blout runs for 85 yards and scores once a week- or only catches a ball or two. 10 pts. minimum, but how much better will CJ be, especially if they're coming from behind?  Time will tell.  My RB situation was done anyway after Charles bowing out for the season.

^Thats tough.... I say role the dice and go with Ochocinco especially with Hernandez out.

My receivers are: Kenny Britt, Jeremy Maclin, Stevie Johnson, Steve Smith (Carolina), and David Nelson. I can only start 4 of them..who's the odd man out this week? Thanks!

^Easy. Stevie's out. He's questionable anyway.  So Britt, Maclin, Smith, and Nelson.  Very solid set of receievers you got.

NT! please help...

Trade:
Out: Brees, Steven Jackson, Reggie Wayne
In: Wes Welker, Ryan Mathews, James Starks

***Note: 1) I have Cam Newton on the bench. 2) I don't believe in Steven Jackson (injured and has a brutal schedule coming up). 3) I also start Mike Tolbert and don't like the idea of having 2 running backs on the same team on the same team. 4) Brees, Jackson and Wayne are my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks.  Standard scoring League. Should I be getting more in return or is this a fair trade.?

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

^Easy. Stevie's out. He's questionable anyway.  So Britt, Maclin, Smith, and Nelson.  Very solid set of receievers you got.

NT! please help...

Trade:
Out: Brees, Steven Jackson, Reggie Wayne
In: Wes Welker, Ryan Mathews, James Starks

***Note: 1) I have Cam Newton on the bench. 2) I don't believe in Steven Jackson (injured and has a brutal schedule coming up). 3) I also start Mike Tolbert and don't like the idea of having 2 running backs on the same team on the same team. 4) Brees, Jackson and Wayne are my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks.  Standard scoring League. Should I be getting more in return or is this a fair trade.?

yeah, terrible trade. you can def get more. Brees is elite. Do you really believe in Cam Newton (more int than tds, and an absurd volume of pass attempts)? Although I agree with you on Steven Jax and I like Starks.. you're still getting timeshare dudes. Tolbert is still the more superior pass blocker (although Matthews is getting decent). Tolbert gets the goal line carries/passes.

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

My receivers are: Kenny Britt, Jeremy Maclin, Stevie Johnson, Steve Smith (Carolina), and David Nelson. I can only start 4 of them..who's the odd man out this week? Thanks!
David Nelson is the obvious choice... 

Back
Top Bottom