The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

My receivers are: Kenny Britt, Jeremy Maclin, Stevie Johnson, Steve Smith (Carolina), and David Nelson. I can only start 4 of them..who's the odd man out this week? Thanks!

Nelson rides the pine

Damn....I really don't know who to start out of David Nelson or Mike Thomas. You gotta think that Blaine Gabbert is going to go out against Carolina and atleast throw a TD or two, and Thomas is basically the only thing he has to work with outside of MJD. But then again the Bills vs Patriots could be a shootout with a bunch of TD's and Nelson should get atleast one of them. Or the Patriots could end up killing the Bills and none of their receivers end up with TD's. Both guys are really boom or bust this week...

Decker, hands down. Moore is the "hype" name right now, but people have to remember that the three receivers on the depth chart ahead of him were all hurt last game. Moore is very talented, but when people start coming back he's going to have to contend with 3 others for playing time and looks.

I like Nelson, personally.

Fitzpatrick and Chain Gailey >> any of those dudes QB and coach. factor in Parrish being out for the year and I like him a lot. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^Thats tough.... I say role the dice and go with Ochocinco especially with Hernandez out.

tootthatthang wrote:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I agree I feel this week will be a break out game for Ocho 

good looks. Hopefully Ocho get some passes thrown his way.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Who to start at flex, Wes Welker or Ben Tate? Thanks in advance

Tate. I keep hearing the more and more closer we got to Sunday that Foster looks less and less likely to play.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Damn....I really don't know who to start out of David Nelson or Mike Thomas. You gotta think that Blaine Gabbert is going to go out against Carolina and atleast throw a TD or two, and Thomas is basically the only thing he has to work with outside of MJD. But then again the Bills vs Patriots could be a shootout with a bunch of TD's and Nelson should get atleast one of them. Or the Patriots could end up killing the Bills and none of their receivers end up with TD's. Both guys are really boom or bust this week...
I would go Nelson. I fully expect the Bills to be down by halftime and come out of the half firing trying to play catch-up. Chan Gailey + Fitz = $$$.

Thomas on the other hand has a rookie QB at the helm along with Marcedes Lewis coming back eating targets. MJD is going to do work in this game.

Should i play the lions D against Minnesota, or the 9ers D against cincy this week
nerd.gif

Deal or no Deal?

I get: Mike Williams (TB)

I give: Tim Hightower

My other RBs: McCoy, F. Jones, Tolbert, Murray
My other WRs: Roddy, Wallace, Stevie J., Burleson, Moore, Bess

^Nah, you have no need to do that trade. Plus getting rid of Hightower would leave u real thin at RB. You WR are looking real nice as is. Maybe drop Bess and swoop up Helu if he is available.

Id start ben tate.

Thoughts?

Get peyton hillis
Give santana moss and felix jones
(i have gore bradshaw tolbert)

Also
Get matt schaub mike thomas
Give jay cutler brandon lloyd

(i have brady and wr andre johnson, d bowe, d branch, h ward, denario alexander

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Id start ben tate.

Thoughts?

Get peyton hillis

Also

Trade 1) If you have faith that Hillis will last the season then do it. Personally, I don't see it happen. But the trade seems like high upside/high risk, so your choice.
Trade 2)Sure why not
laugh.gif
 you could use a lil help at WR. By the time Brady's bye week rolls around I'm sure you could find another backup QB if u don't feel comfortable with Cutler.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Id start ben tate.

Thoughts?

Get peyton hillis

Also

Trade 1) If you have faith that Hillis will last the season then do it. Personally, I don't see it happen. But the trade seems like high upside/high risk, so your choice.
Trade 2)Sure why not
laugh.gif
 you could use a lil help at WR. By the time Brady's bye week rolls around I'm sure you could find another backup QB if u don't feel comfortable with Cutler.
I disagree. I think Lloyd will have a much better year than Thomas.
I'd pass on that deal.

Edit: I'd go as far as saying Lloyd is your 2nd best WR, it's close though. Orton is underrated IMO. 

Originally Posted by outkast9984

someone offered me ben tate for vincent jackson and i turned it down....good?
Yes. I believe so. I own Tate, so I'm hoping Foster's Hammy is a naggin problem all year. We don't really know whats going to happen, Kubiak is a Shannahan disciple so he could use both, just too many question marks.  VJacks is a beast, I think top 5-7 WR, every week starter.

The Chargers are gonna MURDER the Chiefs, Tolbert is the best play this week. Bears have a nice defense somewhat, and the Packers are a pass heavy offense, Starks will get 15 carries at best.

Back
Top Bottom