The Official Fantasy Football Thread

i NEED help deciding who to start fellas.
(jets)Plaxico Burress vs OAK
(saints)Devery Henderson vs Hou
Broncos)Eric Decker vs Ten
(Dolphins) Reggie Bush vs Cle

Originally Posted by Hugo

I'd first narrow it down to Henderson and Decker. After that, it's what you feel more condifent in. Obviously the Saints have a dynamic offense that can put up points and that's in Henderson's favor, but even without Colston, Brees is the best in the game and spreading the ball around to everyone. Decker on the other hand, isn't party of a high scoring offense, but he's certainly earned the trust of Orton and should see a good amount of looks. I'm still expecting the Broncos to start going his way more in the redzone, becauset that's why he specialized at in college.

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Id start ben tate.

Thoughts?

Get peyton hillis
Give santana moss and felix jones
(i have gore bradshaw tolbert)

Also
Get matt schaub mike thomas
Give jay cutler brandon lloyd

(i have brady and wr andre johnson, d bowe, d branch, h ward, denario alexander
Trade 1) If you have faith that Hillis will last the season then do it. Personally, I don't see it happen. But the trade seems like high upside/high risk, so your choice.
Trade 2)Sure why not
laugh.gif
 you could use a lil help at WR. By the time Brady's bye week rolls around I'm sure you could find another backup QB if u don't feel comfortable with Cutler.
I disagree. I think Lloyd will have a much better year than Thomas.
I'd pass on that deal.

Edit: I'd go as far as saying Lloyd is your 2nd best WR, it's close though. Orton is underrated IMO. 
Oops my bad, I read that second deal thinking u were getting Lloyd.... No don't do this deal, keep cutler/Lloyd. 

Who should I start this week at my flex spot? Beanie Wells or BenJarvus Green-Ellis? Beanie's a gametime decision but I like his chances against the Seahawks if he does start. Not so sure about Green-Ellis, seeing as how Tom Brady commands that offense. Here's the rest of my team if you'd like to recommend anyone else.

30sdq29.png

i drafted tate and i havent started him yet

im starting him over blount this week. good call?

my other RB is mccoy and there is no flex in this league

I need some help/opinions... (two positions)

WR: B. Marshall (vs. CLE) or R. Wayne (vs. PIT)
I want to start Marshall, but dude is "probable" with a groin injury.

RB: M. Tobert (vs KC) or D. Woodhead (vs. BUF)
I want to start Tolber, but he's listed at probable with a calf injury.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Hugo

I'd first narrow it down to Henderson and Decker. After that, it's what you feel more condifent in. Obviously the Saints have a dynamic offense that can put up points and that's in Henderson's favor, but even without Colston, Brees is the best in the game and spreading the ball around to everyone. Decker on the other hand, isn't party of a high scoring offense, but he's certainly earned the trust of Orton and should see a good amount of looks. I'm still expecting the Broncos to start going his way more in the redzone, becauset that's why he specialized at in college.
thanks. any more opinions from you guys would be great. thanks

trying to decide on a flex starter  out of these 4 Rb...

ingram
deangelo
mcgahee
lynch

i have deangelo but im thinking of using ingram.....any advice?

Originally Posted by Physicx

i drafted tate and i havent started him yet

im starting him over blount this week. good call?

my other RB is mccoy and there is no flex in this league
Tate and McCoy this week is a GREAT look. 
Dom--I'd start Winslow or Kendricks before Scheffler, and don't see any TE other than maybe Chandler or Gresham that are of interest.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Brees vs. Texans?

or

Stafford vs.Vikings?
You're not sitting Brees. Plus if anything the Vikes have looked a little better against pass this year.

Back
Top Bottom