The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Went with my gut and started Collie over Housh at flex...nabbed me 26 points and a $50 bonus for high score in week 1
pimp.gif

looks like I'm the highest scoring team in my league this week and I didnt even start McFadden...

also just was offered Harvin for Crabtree... not sure what to do any thoughts?

looks like I'm the highest scoring team in my league this week and I didnt even start McFadden...

also just was offered Harvin for Crabtree... not sure what to do any thoughts?

Cardinals Defense did me good this week, 16 pts (2 sacks, 3 INT, 1 Fum Rec., 1 block kick)

Also, since Stafford will be out for 4-6 weeks, should I still start Calvin Johnson?

Cardinals Defense did me good this week, 16 pts (2 sacks, 3 INT, 1 Fum Rec., 1 block kick)

Also, since Stafford will be out for 4-6 weeks, should I still start Calvin Johnson?

Ohhh man, in my second league thanks to Miles Austin I've overcome a 14 point deficit to take a 4 point lead going into MNF. I've got Ryan Mathews left to play and my opponent has Gates and Shonn Greene. This is going to be a close finish.

We each have the 2nd and 3rd highest point totals in the league for the week too.
smh.gif

Ohhh man, in my second league thanks to Miles Austin I've overcome a 14 point deficit to take a 4 point lead going into MNF. I've got Ryan Mathews left to play and my opponent has Gates and Shonn Greene. This is going to be a close finish.

We each have the 2nd and 3rd highest point totals in the league for the week too.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Yes, please. All the QB has to do is throw it near the guy. He had 1300 yds / 12 TD's in 2008 with 3 sorry @@@ QB's. Shaun Hill threw for 2000 yds in half a season in 2008. I think it's still a good situation in Detroit where you have a better O-line, Best, and Burleson. Plus, Megatron is at full health this season unlike last.

In fact, if you don't own Megatron, I'd try to inquire about him this week. Maybe you'll sucker someone into a deal.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Yes, please. All the QB has to do is throw it near the guy. He had 1300 yds / 12 TD's in 2008 with 3 sorry @@@ QB's. Shaun Hill threw for 2000 yds in half a season in 2008. I think it's still a good situation in Detroit where you have a better O-line, Best, and Burleson. Plus, Megatron is at full health this season unlike last.

In fact, if you don't own Megatron, I'd try to inquire about him this week. Maybe you'll sucker someone into a deal.

So. This was a @+!##! day of football, right? I mean Vick had a little heat, but that's it.

But yea, I'm mad I sat Kolb for J. Campbell and it worked.

So. This was a @+!##! day of football, right? I mean Vick had a little heat, but that's it.

But yea, I'm mad I sat Kolb for J. Campbell and it worked.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Thanks a lot Percy Harvin, Steve Smith, and Mike Sims-Walker.Jonathan Stewart, Brandon Marshall, Ricky Williams, Robert Meachem, Drew Brees, Jermichael Finley, and Garrett Hartley

*#!# those guys
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Hartley got me negative points
roll.gif
oh well this is kinda what I expected in my 16 team league

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Thanks a lot Percy Harvin, Steve Smith, and Mike Sims-Walker.Jonathan Stewart, Brandon Marshall, Ricky Williams, Robert Meachem, Drew Brees, Jermichael Finley, and Garrett Hartley

*#!# those guys
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Hartley got me negative points
roll.gif
oh well this is kinda what I expected in my 16 team league

Same BS every season for me. Last year I had the highest scoring team in a 14-man league and finished 5th (out of the playoffs).

Same league this season and I have the highest score so far but my opponent is only a few points back and still has Boldin and Ray Rice playing tomorrow. I'm probably gonna lose with the 2nd or 3rd highest score of the week
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I think Knoshon Moreno is gonna have a good season this year and I'd try to get him for cheap.

Props to anyone who got Wes Welker in the mid/late rounds. As long as his knee holds up he's gonna be one of the top 10-15 scoring WRs. He was taken 4th round in my league
mad.gif

And based on what I saw today, I think Dez Bryant will put up nice fantasy numbers this season...he got thrown to a lot and if not for some mistakes/rust on his part he would've put up better numbers today. I'd love to trade for him but I dont want to over-pay...I'm thinking he'll get 70+ receptions in his rookie year.

Same BS every season for me. Last year I had the highest scoring team in a 14-man league and finished 5th (out of the playoffs).

Same league this season and I have the highest score so far but my opponent is only a few points back and still has Boldin and Ray Rice playing tomorrow. I'm probably gonna lose with the 2nd or 3rd highest score of the week
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I think Knoshon Moreno is gonna have a good season this year and I'd try to get him for cheap.

Props to anyone who got Wes Welker in the mid/late rounds. As long as his knee holds up he's gonna be one of the top 10-15 scoring WRs. He was taken 4th round in my league
mad.gif

And based on what I saw today, I think Dez Bryant will put up nice fantasy numbers this season...he got thrown to a lot and if not for some mistakes/rust on his part he would've put up better numbers today. I'd love to trade for him but I dont want to over-pay...I'm thinking he'll get 70+ receptions in his rookie year.

Back
Top Bottom