The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I dropped MIA d for shilczen to realize he is hurt
smh.gif

Packers D I don't even know what to say

Now I have pray Rivers act like Gates doesn't exist and Floyd is open most the time

I dropped MIA d for shilczen to realize he is hurt
smh.gif

Packers D I don't even know what to say

Now I have pray Rivers act like Gates doesn't exist and Floyd is open most the time

Down by 16 going into MNF with Bowe, Floyd, and J. Charles left to play and he has Ray Rice.

Not worried.

Down by 16 going into MNF with Bowe, Floyd, and J. Charles left to play and he has Ray Rice.

Not worried.

won 1 game (barring ray rice turning in a Arian Foster
grin.gif
). 2 left down 19 with thomas jones vs malcom floyd. (FML)  and  up 13.25 gates and the kicker vs ray rice and bmore defense

i see why yall do this every year
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

won 1 game (barring ray rice turning in a Arian Foster
grin.gif
). 2 left down 19 with thomas jones vs malcom floyd. (FML)  and  up 13.25 gates and the kicker vs ray rice and bmore defense

i see why yall do this every year
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow, i was so disappointed about beanie wells yesterday that i didnt even check my team the rest of the day, mason crosby put up as many points as aaron rodgers 
smokin.gif
 im up 8 with gates vs. shonn greene, i like my chances unless sanchez just %+*%% the bed.

wow, i was so disappointed about beanie wells yesterday that i didnt even check my team the rest of the day, mason crosby put up as many points as aaron rodgers 
smokin.gif
 im up 8 with gates vs. shonn greene, i like my chances unless sanchez just %+*%% the bed.

Am I crazy when I say even after that monster game...I still don't believe in Foster. He might be lackluster over the next 2 weeks and he'll end up in Kubiak's doghouse. Just in case...i'm keepin' Slaton on my bench.

Moving on...

I have Jacoby Jones planted on my bench, is he worth dropping for Mike Williams (Seahawks)?

Am I crazy when I say even after that monster game...I still don't believe in Foster. He might be lackluster over the next 2 weeks and he'll end up in Kubiak's doghouse. Just in case...i'm keepin' Slaton on my bench.

Moving on...

I have Jacoby Jones planted on my bench, is he worth dropping for Mike Williams (Seahawks)?

Right now I'd rather have Harvin. Rice is out, Favre is obviously better than Smith, and Vernon is still the #1 target in that 49er offense.

Still, that trade is basically a wash. There's little to gain, so I'd hold on to Crabby.

Right now I'd rather have Harvin. Rice is out, Favre is obviously better than Smith, and Vernon is still the #1 target in that 49er offense.

Still, that trade is basically a wash. There's little to gain, so I'd hold on to Crabby.

Vick, Kolb got a concussion right? So he'll be out for next week (at least) with the new rules in place.

Vick, Kolb got a concussion right? So he'll be out for next week (at least) with the new rules in place.

Back
Top Bottom