laugh.gif
oh well i still won my matchup
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^ I didnt start Nicks FML
laugh.gif
smile.gif

i got a 1 v 1 left in my match up.... my NYJ defense vs housemenzada. i just hope this is a good defensive game like i am predicting it to be

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^ I didnt start Nicks FML
laugh.gif
smile.gif

i got a 1 v 1 left in my match up.... my NYJ defense vs housemenzada. i just hope this is a good defensive game like i am predicting it to be

pimp.gif

Hows everyone feeling about Mark Clayton? Bradford hit him 10 times yesterday... fluke or is he gonna be a go-to guy?

Hows everyone feeling about Mark Clayton? Bradford hit him 10 times yesterday... fluke or is he gonna be a go-to guy?

I'm so mad. My last pick in the draft & I chose Dexter McCluster over Foster. Now I do have Dex starting tonight but if he doesn't get atleast 20 points (I know Foster averaged out at about 40.0 FFP) I'm going to be very upset.

I'm so mad. My last pick in the draft & I chose Dexter McCluster over Foster. Now I do have Dex starting tonight but if he doesn't get atleast 20 points (I know Foster averaged out at about 40.0 FFP) I'm going to be very upset.

I like Clayton, most of their guys are injured and I think they dressed 4 actual WR. So you have to like how many targets he is getting. I wouldn't mind him as my number 3.

I like Clayton, most of their guys are injured and I think they dressed 4 actual WR. So you have to like how many targets he is getting. I wouldn't mind him as my number 3.

I watched some of that game as it was on the redzone channel a lot and Bradford was definitely targeting him. He's new to the team too so their chemistry will only get better.

I watched some of that game as it was on the redzone channel a lot and Bradford was definitely targeting him. He's new to the team too so their chemistry will only get better.

Back
Top Bottom