The Official Fantasy Football Thread

What do you guys think about starting Calvin Johnson now that Matthew Stafford is injured? Do you think Calvin Johnson would still be effective? And how about Jahvid Best?

What do you guys think about starting Calvin Johnson now that Matthew Stafford is injured? Do you think Calvin Johnson would still be effective? And how about Jahvid Best?

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Bowe, 2 drops
indifferent.gif

Floyd, no catches
indifferent.gif

you and me both
mad.gif

went 2-1....bought into crabtree and calvin hype (on same team 
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) ..make some moves for fred taylor,backup RB in green bay,and a new defenses all around

made a play on one team for darren mcfadden STL next week
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

time to study matchups.

went 2-1....bought into crabtree and calvin hype (on same team 
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) ..make some moves for fred taylor,backup RB in green bay,and a new defenses all around

made a play on one team for darren mcfadden STL next week
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

time to study matchups.

Had the wildest week 1 ever brahs.

I had the highest scoring team in the league with no players remaining while my opponent was 17 pts back with Boldin and Ray Rice to play. My opponent ties the match with 8 mins left to go in the Ravens game so I'm pretty sure it's over for me (Q or Rice just needed 10 more yds to get my opponent the 1 point necessary to win the match). At that point Ray Rice was sitting on 50 yds rushing and you get 1 point every 10 rushing/receiving yards in my league. Late in the game Ray Rice loses 2 yards on a carry and ends the game with 48 yds rushing. I check back and Yahoo deducted a point from him and I ended up winning my match by 1 point.

I'm pumped brahs...I ended up with the 2nd highest score this week despite getting no production from Andre Johnson and almost nothing from my RBs...it's gonna be a good season
pimp.gif

Had the wildest week 1 ever brahs.

I had the highest scoring team in the league with no players remaining while my opponent was 17 pts back with Boldin and Ray Rice to play. My opponent ties the match with 8 mins left to go in the Ravens game so I'm pretty sure it's over for me (Q or Rice just needed 10 more yds to get my opponent the 1 point necessary to win the match). At that point Ray Rice was sitting on 50 yds rushing and you get 1 point every 10 rushing/receiving yards in my league. Late in the game Ray Rice loses 2 yards on a carry and ends the game with 48 yds rushing. I check back and Yahoo deducted a point from him and I ended up winning my match by 1 point.

I'm pumped brahs...I ended up with the 2nd highest score this week despite getting no production from Andre Johnson and almost nothing from my RBs...it's gonna be a good season
pimp.gif

Won 2 of my leagues, lost 2

Picked up Vick in one league and all my other ones I'm trying to (Waiver pending) Yeah I'm on the bandwagon
roll.gif

Won 2 of my leagues, lost 2

Picked up Vick in one league and all my other ones I'm trying to (Waiver pending) Yeah I'm on the bandwagon
roll.gif

Maaaannnn....

Went 1-2 this week. Lost with the second highest score in the league with 122 and my opponent had 123.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Maaaannnn....

Went 1-2 this week. Lost with the second highest score in the league with 122 and my opponent had 123.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Who should I use as my DEF for week 2?

CLE defense vs Kansas City

Oakland defense vs St Louis

Patriots defense vs NYJ

Back
Top Bottom