The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Yea In my main league ppr I got
Orton Peyton injury killed me
Rb's McCoy, gore
Wr Roddy wes already played colston
Te kellen Winslow
K henerey
D bal

I would say Reggie just because the Pats defense is softer than the Jets against the run. Also expect him to get more carries, even though Dallas is going up against Revis I expect them to air it out more.

Pick two RB's:

Benson @ CLE
Felix Jones @ NYJ
Moreno vs. OAK

I'm leaning towards a combo of Felix/Ced. Read a stat saying that every game that Felix gets 17 touches, he gets almost 100 total yards and a score or something. And under Garrett, he's gotten at least 17 touches every game. Pretty compelling. And then Cedric isn't in a timeshare like Moreno, where I'm scared (even though it's OAK) that McGahee will snipe those goaline scores. My .02

Thoughts?

Felix and Benson.

In order for Dallas to throw many different looks and be dynamic as possible, Felix should be heavily involved with the gameplan. Look for him to catch the ball out of the backfield, sweeps, up the gut, all of it. They know to win the game he has to have a huge day especially to keep N.Y. guessing and on their toes.

Benson because of Dalton. So far behind in the game and Cincinnait is all whacked out. Benson could get 30 carries tomorrow. Just because of the high number of carries he should have a good rushing total. If the Bengals ever get the ball inside the 5 yard line then he could get a chance for a TD, but I wouldn't expect any big runs. Never know though.

Not Moreno just because of the stolen carries and we both already know that McGahee gets the most important carries that scores all the points. It's gotta be Felix and Benson.

Fox ran two back in Carolina. Felix I don't see beating one of the beat ds in the game but who knows we never seen him as a only back with barber and choice.

And that two back system Fox utilized in Carolina gave fantasy owners headaches. You just don't know, but also it's no secret that McGahee is the goal line back.

Felix can pose matchup problems agains a lot of teams just because of his talent. Collectively the Jets are a great D, but when the focal point of the opposing offense can do some many different things it's hard to completely shut him down.

Idk lol Moreno is the new d.Williams and he used to get me good points but we'll see how it pans out. I do think the jets will put some points up and Dallas will be forced to throw alot. I wonder If shone Greene will put some points up

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

And that two back system Fox utilized in Carolina gave fantasy owners headaches. You just don't know, but also it's no secret that McGahee is the goal line back.

Felix can pose matchup problems agains a lot of teams just because of his talent. Collectively the Jets are a great D, but when the focal point of the opposing offense can do some many different things it's hard to completely shut him down.

I appreciate your input. We see things pretty much the same.

I'm starting Dez too, thinking he'll give Cromartie fits...especially with Miles Austin not being 100% and being covered by Revis.

If I'm Houston, I am sitting Arian. NFL teams should never be taken lightly or for granted, but let's be real here. It's the first game of the year and the Colts have a quarterback they just picked up two weeks ago. If not rest him now, then when? Take the chance you can outplay Indy this week with what you got so Foster gets a little more rest so he's ready for the rest of the year.

Originally Posted by BadaBing

If I'm Houston, I am sitting Arian. NFL teams should never be taken lightly or for granted, but let's be real here. It's the first game of the year and the Colts have a quarterback they just picked up two weeks ago. If not rest him now, then when? Take the chance you can outplay Indy this week with what you got so Foster gets a little more rest so he's ready for the rest of the year.

yea Ward and Tate are good enough backs that can hold things down

my final draft was tonight and was able to get this team, any thoughts?

Tom Brady
(NE - QB)
Matthew Stafford
(Det - QB)
Mike Williams
(TB - WR)
Brandon Marshall
(Mia - WR)
Chris Johnson
(Ten - RB)
Matt Forte
(Chi - RB)
Marcedes Lewis
(Jac - TE)
Marshawn Lynch
(Sea - RB)
Santana Moss
(Was - WR)
Patriots Defense

bench
Jonathan Stewart
(Car - RB)
Matt Cassel
(KC - QB)
Jordy Nelson
(GB - WR)
Lance Kendricks
(STL -TE)

good luck to all yall tmrw.
pimp.gif

Welp I drafted Marques Colston and I now need a new WR. I'm either going to try to trade for Mike Williams or Calvin Johnson and deal away either Sanchez or Flacco, I already have Tom Brady
Or should I just pick up Deion Branch?

Thanks

Quick help plz. Who would you guys start Ben Jarvus? Or Knowshon Moreno ? I'm tossed between the two

My line up :

QB Josh Freeman
RB Steven Jackson /ray rice
WR Maclin / Larry fitzgerald
TE Mount VERNON
DE ravens
K keading
Flex WR/te/ RB ben Jarvus

Gettin close.

So do i start 49ers Def (vs Sea) over Philly Def (vs Stl)

Also Devon Bess, Derrick Mason, Micheal Jenkins and Jaspn Avant are still available in my free aagent pool. Should I pick one of them up.

My Wr I have starting are

Roddy White
Danny Amendola
(Flex) Percy Harvin

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Yall need to pick up randy moss ASAP

Updating an earlier item, the Saints are emphatically denying any interest in Randy Moss.

"Absolutely no truth to it," Saints GM Mickey Loomis told ESPN's Adam Schefter. "It's a made-up story. Zero to it." How WWL-TV in New Orleans could get a story so wrong is unclear, but Loomis' statement is about as strong of a denial as you'll get from a team. It doesn't look like Moss will be signing with the Saints.

So much for that rumor.

Pick 2:
Hightower (NYG)
Moreno  (OAK)
McGahee (OAK)

Really contemplating starting both Bronco backs just to cover my ##$, but I like Hightower.

Back
Top Bottom