The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I got MJD, Tolbert, DeSean, Britt, and the Eagles D all on one team.
pimp.gif
*$$* you Big Ben and Mendenhall tho. I knew I should Have starter Cutler instead of Ben.
30t6p3b.gif
Either way, looks like a W this wk.

Stafford & Forte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm up by 20 points, but I could use some more from Nicks & Peterson

Got Santonio Holmes & Brandon Marshall left. Hope that Pats D is lax.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I like Addai a lot more given the situation the Colts are in.

First, they will rely a lot more on the run with Peytong Manning out and Kerry probably still learning the offense.

Even though Kerry is a veteran, he still needs to learn and develop in this offense and because he hasn't had long to prepare the playbook won't be as open to him as it will be later, meaning there will be a lot of dinks and dunks, flares and checkdowns. Addai will play a big role as someone to keep this team afloat while Peyton is out.
Honestly I have Addai starting on 2 of my teams, but I am not sold on him at all.  Lots of the fantasy experts are saying his #2 Delone Carter might be the better choice if not this week but in the future.  He will be their short yardage back and is most likely to run the ball in the red zone so he will be sniping from Addai.

well my original flex ? of
addai

tolbert

fjax

in a ppr was a nice way to fail for week 1 =)

roll.gif

why did i play kc defense over the ravens this week? i would have earned 22 pts instead i'm in the hole with kc defense at -1. i'm up 27 pts overall so its cool tho. kolb and steve smith held me down today. 

i dont think anybody started Steve Smith today
30t6p3b.gif
def gonna give him a shot next week in the flex.

Where the hell was Maclin all day?

And
30t6p3b.gif
at Stafford passing for a 1 yd TD, let Best cook!

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Steelers with the - 3

wow.

Roddy
30t6p3b.gif

CJ 2K
indifferent.gif
honestly that's why I don't like spending a high draft pick on a defense.  I rather play matchups.  I used Arizona today and they gave me 11 pts.

Had a rough day to start off my sunday (Foster DNP, Falcons D sucking, Vince Jackson -_-) but I still have a great chance this week for a win if my boys tmmrw night and tonight step up. (Witten, Bush, Gostkowski, Dumerville, Von miller) while he has only Brady. Pretty sure I got this in the bag

Only wish Rivers had passed to Mathews or Vince for a TD man smh.

tried to warn yall about Maclin 
grin.gif

Ben Tate 
pimp.gif

Reggie Wayne - bench (
pimp.gif
/
alien.gif
)

Kenny Britt - bench (
pimp.gif
/
alien.gif
)

Colston 
eyes.gif

I hope the people that have Felix Jones took the advice of the ones who said to play him. You can tell right away that he's heavily involved in the game plan.

Dez
pimp.gif

Man you dudes thinking Blount was going to do anything against the Detroit defensive line are crazy. No way was he going to get anything.

Deangelo Williams was buns along with Frank Gore, both of them burned me but I still have a good chance to win both games.

Top RBs today...
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Blount
Gore
Williams
CJ2K
AP
Hillis
Charles
Mendenhall

All of the above...
indifferent.gif

Jesus Christ...

AP wasn't bad but damn dude...get in the zone. Blount with 5 carries? Ummm...?

Didn't expect Reggie Wayne to get those numbers 
pimp.gif

The guy im playing has Dez Bryant.. Already got 13 points 
sick.gif

Blount only got 5 carries though. I cant even blame him for his performance when he's only given 5 chances, that's on the coaches. Now Josh Freeman on the other hand?
30t6p3b.gif

S. Smith - Drafted him in all my money leagues but also benched in all. Knew he was gonna get targets from rookie Cam but didnt expect him to blow up like that
sick.gif

Megatron
smokin.gif

CJ2K
indifferent.gif

I have Orton playing tomorrow night... with Cam and Flacco on the bench 
indifferent.gif
hindsight is always 20/20 in fantasy football. But, is this what we call one of them good problems?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom