The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Seaquan you never sit a elite roddy should be starting and who is the other wr that is starting ahead of Marshall?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I picked up McCoy vs Colts
Ryan vs Eagles
Cam vs Packers

Which?
Might be in the minority but I'd def got with Colt against the Colts

Originally Posted by pootaing

Brandon jacobs @ STL

or

Chris Johnson @ BAL ?
Is it your first time playing fantasy football??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Anubis38

Seaquan you never sit a elite roddy should be starting and who is the other wr that is starting ahead of Marshall?

Calvin Johnson

Jamie...I'd definitely do it, bro. Pettigrew really isn't that much more valuable than dudes you can most likely get off the wire, and Tate's value is as high as it's going to get. I'm not real high on Bowe, but his potential upside is worth it. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by pootaing

Brandon jacobs @ STL

or

Chris Johnson @ BAL ?
Is it your first time playing fantasy football??
laugh.gif
Serious question...CJ put up a duck last week, and BAL held mendenhall to what 6 pts?

Is it your first time playing fantasy football?

My running back in 3/4 of my leagues are garbage. Missed out on my pick ups on the waiver wires as well
30t6p3b.gif
Going to have to start Deji Karim or Michael Bush in place of S-Jax if I don't get a trade
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Damn, that's a nice deal for Aaron Rodgers. You'd INSTANTLY have the plays you need for RB and for your Flex when S-Jax comes back from injury.
Cutler can be inconsistent, but there were like what? 14 300-yard passers in Week 1? I honestly don't see that slowing down soon...it's a QB's league for a reason.

I might pull that trigger...how do your receivers look? And do you have a quality backup QB?
Mike Wallace & Reggie Wayne at WR. Slot is pretty weak. I don't have anyone who I can rely on consistently for 10+ pts. Its a two QB league and I have Orton, Bradford, and Grossman swapping in and out at that #2 based on the hot hand and matchups. If I can get at least 30 pts combined from my QBs weekly, I think I can be in good shape. Dropping Bradshaw or Jackson to that flex is an vast upgrade.

Tate is just a throw in. The original deal was Rodgers & Wayne for Cutler, Foster, and Jennings which I think I would have accepted but he came to his senses.

Would you be giving up Rodgers and Wayne? So Tolbert isn't in your free agency?
No, just Rodgers for Cutler, Foster, and Tate. Tolbert isnt a FA.

Airblaster who is on your team
Team 1:

QB- Stafford
WR- Austin
WR- Manningham
RB- Best
RB- Jaruvs Green Ellis
TE- Gates
W/R- James Jones
Bench- Sims Walker, Bush, S Jax, Gregg Little, Karim, Cam(on the trade block)

Team 2:

QB- Schaub
WR- Marshall
WR- Boldin
WR- Hines Ward
RB- Shonn Greene
RB- Deangelo Williams
TE- Vernon Davis

Bench- Breaston, Moreno, AJ Green, Cutler, Keller

Team 2 is where I definitely need more help at RB.  Absolutely nobody worth picking up and not sure if I even have anyone on there worth trading
30t6p3b.gif

Is Willis out there stewert or tomlison Tolbert. The first team needs wrs see if jordy is free any of the NO wrs.

Back
Top Bottom