Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Who to pick up with Fred Davis out:

Ed Dickson

Ben Watson

Anthony Fasano

Jared Cook

Greg Olsen

Tony Scheffler....
Tough call but personally, Dickson or Watson for me....

Originally Posted by Proshares

If I manage to snag Barber, I'm thinking about starting him over S Jax and maybe Benson. Good move?

WR help if you guys can give me some advice:

Boldin vs Indy
Washington vs NO
Miles/Laurent vs NYG

Which two should I bank on? I'm leaning Boldin/Laurent right now.
I'd go Boldin (leaky Colts pass D) and Laurent.
As a fellow Nate Wash owner, he's hit or miss...i've been lucky to play him (mostly out of necessity) on his good games though.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Ed Dickson

Ben Watson

Anthony Fasano

Jared Cook

Greg Olsen

Tony Scheffler....

I wouldn't pick watson. Dude mostly blocks. In a ppr your lucky to get 6 points...and if he scores a TD then it must be ur birthday. Right now I would take dickson but I have to do more research on the available tight ends u gave me. Will get back to u tonight.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Ed Dickson

Ben Watson

Anthony Fasano

Jared Cook

Greg Olsen

Tony Scheffler....

I like Fasano or Scheffler

Pita snakes alot of Dicksons fantasy value

Watson been garabage

in the midst of all this NBA and MLB talk today, i forgot to set my rosters for tonights game. antonio brown is balling on my bench
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

first round of the playoffs too

I have a sleeper for all of you in the playoffs for the next 3 weeks.

Mossis Madu.

He'll be getting alot of touches since the Bucs refuse to put in Blount on passing downs. And since they'll most likely be down, they'll be passing the ball a ton. And Freeman is the king of checkdowns. Earnest Graham was the leading receiver on the Bucs before he went down with an injury. Pick him up now before he gets double digit points this weekend against the Jags. I'd avoid starting him until next week though just to make sure Raheem Morris doesn't go full ****** and continue putting in Kregg Lumpkin.

Pick 2 RB's, 2 WR's and a flex

Bradshaw vs Dallas
Murray vs NYG
Laurent Robinson vs NYG
SJax vs Seattle
Benson vs Houston
Marshall vs Philly
R. White vs Carolina

Thanks.

Bradshaw vs Dallas
Murray vs NYG
Laurent Robinson vs NYG
SJax vs Seattle
Benson vs Houston
Marshall vs Philly
R. White vs Carolina

Thanks.

Originally Posted by toutle5

Bradshaw vs Dallas
Murray vs NYG
Laurent Robinson vs NYG
SJax vs Seattle
Benson vs Houston
Marshall vs Philly
R. White vs Carolina

Thanks.
Murray, Jackson, White, Marshall,..........Benson???
Im so pissed I wanted McFadden to return this week just so I could see how he does (i got a first round bye thanks to a 3 game W streak to finish the season 
pimp.gif
). Gonna be tough tryin 2 decide who to play weeks 15&16 among my RBs. I got Blount, K.Smith, Benson, McFadden (hopefully) and Lynch. Just picked up Matt Flynn as Rodgers insurance just in case the Pack end up losing a game. Damn, I got a bye week but im still nervous for next week 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by toutle5

Bradshaw vs Dallas
Murray vs NYG
Laurent Robinson vs NYG
SJax vs Seattle
Benson vs Houston
Marshall vs Philly
R. White vs Carolina

Thanks.
Murray, Jackson, White, Marshall,..........Benson???
Im so pissed I wanted McFadden to return this week just so I could see how he does (i got a first round bye thanks to a 3 game W streak to finish the season 
pimp.gif
). Gonna be tough tryin 2 decide who to play weeks 15&16 among my RBs. I got Blount, K.Smith, Benson, McFadden (hopefully) and Lynch. Just picked up Matt Flynn as Rodgers insurance just in case the Pack end up losing a game. Damn, I got a bye week but im still nervous for next week 
eyes.gif

I'm kind of back and forth about playing M Bush or Bradshaw. I feel like this game is going to show how healthy Bradshaw really is, and he may put up nice numbers. I also feel like I need to use Bush because without Mcfadden he has excelled and once he returns his usefulness will take a hit. My league has this week and next until the playoffs and the worst I can do is lose out and end up with the 4th playoff spot. Any thoughts on Bradshaw vs. M Bush?

I'm kind of back and forth about playing M Bush or Bradshaw. I feel like this game is going to show how healthy Bradshaw really is, and he may put up nice numbers. I also feel like I need to use Bush because without Mcfadden he has excelled and once he returns his usefulness will take a hit. My league has this week and next until the playoffs and the worst I can do is lose out and end up with the 4th playoff spot. Any thoughts on Bradshaw vs. M Bush?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

If Bradshaw plays the whole game, he is more versatile than Bush.  With Oakland probably playing from behind as they did last week, there is less likelihood they can afford to pound with Bush.  I have both as well and am leaning towards Bradshaw simply because he can likely run for 45-60, catch 3-5 balls for 40-50 yards and score a TD.  Bush's line likely looks more like 85-95 yards rushing, 1 catch and possibly no TDs.  Just my initial thoughts, but I could be absolutely wrong.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

If Bradshaw plays the whole game, he is more versatile than Bush.  With Oakland probably playing from behind as they did last week, there is less likelihood they can afford to pound with Bush.  I have both as well and am leaning towards Bradshaw simply because he can likely run for 45-60, catch 3-5 balls for 40-50 yards and score a TD.  Bush's line likely looks more like 85-95 yards rushing, 1 catch and possibly no TDs.  Just my initial thoughts, but I could be absolutely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom