NFL.com not letting me drop Mark Clayton 
30t6p3b.gif
#%@

APPPPPPPPPPP lettts go 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

up ten time to rub it in
laugh.gif

yall should really sleep on some of these trades at least  view the matchups for next week

APPPPPPPPPPP lettts go 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

up ten time to rub it in
laugh.gif

yall should really sleep on some of these trades at least  view the matchups for next week

Larry Fitz and Terrell Owens both have bye next week. I'm thinking of picking up Mike williams and Pierre Garcon. Are those two worthy of a pickup?

Larry Fitz and Terrell Owens both have bye next week. I'm thinking of picking up Mike williams and Pierre Garcon. Are those two worthy of a pickup?

I give Andre Johnson, I get Benson.

My Rbs - Jahvid Best, Peyton Hillis, Ryan Matthews, Pierre Thomas, Ryan Torrain
My Wrs - Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Hakeem Nicks, Malcom Floyd, Dez Bryant

Should I do it ? My Rbs situation is not great, thinking of pulling the trigger.

My Wrs - Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Hakeem Nicks, Malcom Floyd, Dez Bryant

Should I do it ? My Rbs situation is not great, thinking of pulling the trigger.

Deion Branch to NE is official............. not sure what Branch has to offer though...

Deion Branch to NE is official............. not sure what Branch has to offer though...

Originally Posted by WILLINC

For sure, Benson hasn't been a stud but he is getting carries. Plus your Wide Receiver situation is great. You have 4 must starts on your team so losing Andre shouldn't be bad so bad.
 Low value for Deion Brach to me

Originally Posted by WILLINC

For sure, Benson hasn't been a stud but he is getting carries. Plus your Wide Receiver situation is great. You have 4 must starts on your team so losing Andre shouldn't be bad so bad.
 Low value for Deion Brach to me

I just picked up brandon tate too.. 
tired.gif

Should I start Matt Schaub (vs. KC) or Kyle Orton (vs. NYJ) for next week?

Schaub hasn't been performing that great and Kyle Ortons been doing real good.. But Kyle orton is going to be playing against the Jets..

I just picked up brandon tate too.. 
tired.gif

Should I start Matt Schaub (vs. KC) or Kyle Orton (vs. NYJ) for next week?

Schaub hasn't been performing that great and Kyle Ortons been doing real good.. But Kyle orton is going to be playing against the Jets..

I agree of the low value for Deion Branch. I wouldn't feel confident starting a guy that is 31 y/o who has had multiple knee surgeries over the past couple of years. I think he doesn't have much left in the tank. Tate's value kinda went down a bit with this trade.

I wouldn't pick him up just yet.

I agree of the low value for Deion Branch. I wouldn't feel confident starting a guy that is 31 y/o who has had multiple knee surgeries over the past couple of years. I think he doesn't have much left in the tank. Tate's value kinda went down a bit with this trade.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Not Golden Tate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Not Golden Tate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

soooo given crabtree's game tonight..

do you guys think i should trade holmes for crabtree? (of course i'll see how holmes does in his first game)

but do you guys think this was a sign of things to come.. or just an aberration

i've also been offered colston for holmes.. i'm in a 0.5 PPR league if that helps with your opinions

just looking for a solid 3rd guy.. cause we only start 2 WRs and i have miles austin and roddy white already
anyone?

Back
Top Bottom