The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

soooo given crabtree's game tonight..

do you guys think i should trade holmes for crabtree? (of course i'll see how holmes does in his first game)

but do you guys think this was a sign of things to come.. or just an aberration

i've also been offered colston for holmes.. i'm in a 0.5 PPR league if that helps with your opinions

just looking for a solid 3rd guy.. cause we only start 2 WRs and i have miles austin and roddy white already
anyone?

guys i need to decide today.. i'm leaning towards crabtree since he got 14 targets yesterday and seems to be more of a focus for the offense under the new OC
All are good options.  I think its just a matter of time before colston starts playing well.  I would have taken that trade.

But I trust sanchez more then Smith.  But Crabtree i think is a better WR and since he is the num 1 in SF why not.  go for Crabtree.

soooo given crabtree's game tonight..

do you guys think i should trade holmes for crabtree? (of course i'll see how holmes does in his first game)

but do you guys think this was a sign of things to come.. or just an aberration

i've also been offered colston for holmes.. i'm in a 0.5 PPR league if that helps with your opinions

just looking for a solid 3rd guy.. cause we only start 2 WRs and i have miles austin and roddy white already
anyone?

guys i need to decide today.. i'm leaning towards crabtree since he got 14 targets yesterday and seems to be more of a focus for the offense under the new OC
All are good options.  I think its just a matter of time before colston starts playing well.  I would have taken that trade.

But I trust sanchez more then Smith.  But Crabtree i think is a better WR and since he is the num 1 in SF why not.  go for Crabtree.

Is it time to start looking elsewhere at QB with Drew Brees? I've been offered Ben Roethlisberger+Matt Forte for Brees+Ricky Williams.......

Is it time to start looking elsewhere at QB with Drew Brees? I've been offered Ben Roethlisberger+Matt Forte for Brees+Ricky Williams.......

just want an opinion on a trade a just made...I like the deal for my self, considering my team but Just want some NT opinions

I traded Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and Dallas Clark for Antonio Gates and Wes Welker.....now at first glance you may think !+%!!!!...but....

Here's my current lineup post trade

Romo
Austin
Moss
Arian Foster
Gore
Gates
Mendenhall

Bench:

Roethlisberger
Colston
Welker

Also, I traded to an opponent not in my division so at this point in the season I wont play that opponent again...opinions?

just want an opinion on a trade a just made...I like the deal for my self, considering my team but Just want some NT opinions

I traded Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and Dallas Clark for Antonio Gates and Wes Welker.....now at first glance you may think !+%!!!!...but....

Romo
Austin
Moss
Arian Foster
Gore
Gates
Mendenhall

Bench:

Roethlisberger
Colston
Welker

Also, I traded to an opponent not in my division so at this point in the season I wont play that opponent again...opinions?

I traded Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and Dallas Clark for Antonio Gates and Wes Welker.....now at first glance you may think %*%!!!!...but....

Romo
Austin
Moss
Arian Foster
Gore
Gates
Mendenhall

Bench:

Roethlisberger
Colston
Welker

I traded Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and Dallas Clark for Antonio Gates and Wes Welker.....now at first glance you may think %*%!!!!...but....

Romo
Austin
Moss
Arian Foster
Gore
Gates
Mendenhall

Bench:

Roethlisberger
Colston
Welker

Originally Posted by proph515

I traded Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and Dallas Clark for Antonio Gates and Wes Welker.....now at first glance you may think %*%!!!!...but

Romo
Austin
Moss
Arian Foster
Gore
Gates
Mendenhall

Bench:

Roethlisberger
Colston
Welker

If you're comfortable with Romo than it's a good trade.. I see Welkers value going down post Moss(significantly) but obviously you upgraded at TE

I traded Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and Dallas Clark for Antonio Gates and Wes Welker.....now at first glance you may think %*%!!!!...but

Romo
Austin
Moss
Arian Foster
Gore
Gates
Mendenhall

Bench:

Roethlisberger
Colston
Welker

If you're comfortable with Romo than it's a good trade.. I see Welkers value going down post Moss(significantly) but obviously you upgraded at TE

I'm commish of my league, w veto power in a PPR..

Just traded(1-4)
DeAngelo
MSW
Jennings
Jermichael
Carson

for(3-2)
Lesean
Schaub
M.Bush
Celek
Bowe

Would my leaguemates be justified in getting angry about this one? 

I'm commish of my league, w veto power in a PPR..

Just traded(1-4)
DeAngelo
MSW
Jennings
Jermichael
Carson

for(3-2)
Lesean
Schaub
M.Bush
Celek
Bowe

Would my leaguemates be justified in getting angry about this one? 

Originally Posted by trich20

Romo
Austin
Moss
Arian Foster
Gore
Gates
Mendenhall

Bench:

Roethlisberger
Colston
Welker

thanks for the opinion...exactly my thought process...Romo and Austin combo has done damage for me this season..and with ben as my back up, orton was expendable (and i def didnt need 3 QBs)...Im actually in the middle of trying to flip the pieces around and trade colston and welker for wayne...not sure if im going to do it or if it'll even be accepted but hey, just a thought

Originally Posted by trich20

Romo
Austin
Moss
Arian Foster
Gore
Gates
Mendenhall

Bench:

Roethlisberger
Colston
Welker

thanks for the opinion...exactly my thought process...Romo and Austin combo has done damage for me this season..and with ben as my back up, orton was expendable (and i def didnt need 3 QBs)...Im actually in the middle of trying to flip the pieces around and trade colston and welker for wayne...not sure if im going to do it or if it'll even be accepted but hey, just a thought

Originally Posted by Chris is Walken

Greg Jennings for my Percy Harvin?

i wouldn't.. i don't get why jennings continues to get rated so highly..

and harvin, although he might miss a game or two, now has space to work with since moss provides a deep threat

i wouldn't.. i don't get why jennings continues to get rated so highly..

and harvin, although he might miss a game or two, now has space to work with since moss provides a deep threat

No. I have Jennings and I've been trying to trade him for weeks now, completely overrated.

Back
Top Bottom