The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Chris is Walken

Greg Jennings for my Percy Harvin?
No. I have Jennings and I've been trying to trade him for weeks now, completely overrated.

I think Tony Moaeki is about to go off.

I've got to pick up a TE b/c Finley got injured (and subsequently cost me my undefeated record) so I was looking at my options. This dude Moaeki has a bomb schedule over the next few weeks. Should fill in nicely for Finley.

I've got to pick up a TE b/c Finley got injured (and subsequently cost me my undefeated record) so I was looking at my options. This dude Moaeki has a bomb schedule over the next few weeks. Should fill in nicely for Finley.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

i have him and Aaron Hernandez..i got Hernandez starting b/c of no Moss..had Moeaki starting this past Sunday and only 5.0 pts.

i have him and Aaron Hernandez..i got Hernandez starting b/c of no Moss..had Moeaki starting this past Sunday and only 5.0 pts.

Trying to set up a trade for a WR. The guy im looking at is very low at RB and i have Rice, Foster, Bradshaw, and McCoy. Obviously, i could do without one...but which one would you guys be willing to part ways with? Im trying to get both Andre and Calvin Johnson from him, so i think Rice may be the only one he would consider. And of course im gonna throw in a WR and TE in my part of the deal as well. (he just lost jermichael this week)

Who would u guys be willing to let go? thanks

Trying to set up a trade for a WR. The guy im looking at is very low at RB and i have Rice, Foster, Bradshaw, and McCoy. Obviously, i could do without one...but which one would you guys be willing to part ways with? Im trying to get both Andre and Calvin Johnson from him, so i think Rice may be the only one he would consider. And of course im gonna throw in a WR and TE in my part of the deal as well. (he just lost jermichael this week)

Who would u guys be willing to let go? thanks

I'd pick him up if I didn't have Witten.

I traded Lloyd for Felix Jones. definitely satisfied with that.
just offered another dude Maclin/Driver/M. Bush for B-Marsh/K. Smith.
if he doesn't accept
30t6p3b.gif

I'd pick him up if I didn't have Witten.

I traded Lloyd for Felix Jones. definitely satisfied with that.
just offered another dude Maclin/Driver/M. Bush for B-Marsh/K. Smith.
if he doesn't accept
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Should I pick up Moaeki? I have Finley but he's obviously hurt and Owen Daniels is my back up
Common mistake for fantasy.  If you aren't comfortable with starting Daniels as a TE, why was he your backup in the first place?
But yea I'd take Moaeki

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Should I pick up Moaeki? I have Finley but he's obviously hurt and Owen Daniels is my back up
Common mistake for fantasy.  If you aren't comfortable with starting Daniels as a TE, why was he your backup in the first place?
But yea I'd take Moaeki

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is it time to start looking elsewhere at QB with Drew Brees? I've been offered Ben Roethlisberger+Matt Forte for Brees+Ricky Williams.......
Also was offered Marshawn Lynch for Ricky Williams, thoughts on both these trades?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is it time to start looking elsewhere at QB with Drew Brees? I've been offered Ben Roethlisberger+Matt Forte for Brees+Ricky Williams.......
Also was offered Marshawn Lynch for Ricky Williams, thoughts on both these trades?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Help me on the waiver wire

Pick 1 WR

Danny Amendola
Kenny Britt
Jabar Gaffney

Pick 1 TE

Mercedes Lewis
Kellen Winslow
Brandon Pettigrew
John Carlson
Greg Olsen