The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Aztec

Did anyone redeem their gamestop pre-order code. I already did and nothing happened. It said it was successful but nothing in the ultimate team store pops up. Anyone hear anything on it?
it says on there that the first one isn't available till the first of October
what ya talking bout?? i preordered from gamestop too but dont anything of wat ya talking bout

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Aztec

Did anyone redeem their gamestop pre-order code. I already did and nothing happened. It said it was successful but nothing in the ultimate team store pops up. Anyone hear anything on it?
it says on there that the first one isn't available till the first of October
what ya talking bout?? i preordered from gamestop too but dont anything of wat ya talking bout

24 gold packs for ultimate team

7-0-3 but I should be 8-0-2 because I got disconnected in a game where I was up 1-0 with like no time left.
frown.gif

i hate that i have to build my pro back up.

also the fav team stats thing when they say you only get 3 times to change do they mean forever?

I love this damn game. 
pimp.gif

sick.gif
at the leader board already. Dude already put in over 250+ games
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!

I should just return this game (even though I love soccer)

I ABSOLUTELY SUCK!

Velez2 on XBL. I'll be on tomorrow

called in sick to work today just so I can play this all day.  Get at me if youre on PSN: Snowlax    My Ultimate team is starting to look pretty good.  Cant wait till the first so I can grab those packs.

I CANNOT tackle. which is frustrating cause my defense was good on fifa 10 and 11. how do you guys go about tackling? pressing O doesn't seem to work too well for me.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

I CANNOT tackle. which is frustrating cause my defense was good on fifa 10 and 11. how do you guys go about tackling? pressing O doesn't seem to work too well for me.
Tip: switch the O function to R1 and vice-versa. O will be teammate contain and you can just tackle with R1 when you're close which will just be like an added feature. Try it out.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Yea this new defense is taking some time to learn. Defending in the box is just too hard.

You have to be even quicker with your decision making than last year, gotta adjust to that.

Now you HAVE to actually plan out your 1st move before the ball even gets to you, it wasn't mandatory last year unless dudes were playing that rush D.
Definitely NOT playing anyone who uses Real Madrid. Took my 1st L because of them
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

played EyeSeeSoles last night. Got the W.
this year seems to fit my game better. better AI passing. last year i would make a pass and the player would stand there. no they will go into open space without pressing give and go.
goalies do seem dumber and slower. ive scored on some slow shots on the ground that the keep looks it go by him

took a lil gettin use to but i think i got it now

anyway you can play other pro clubs?

Someone tried to play me yesterday and I was away?

Can't remember who it was.

Anyway, I'm available to run right now if anyone's on.

XBL: AnthonyOsei

Originally Posted by henz0

Definitely NOT playing anyone who uses Real Madrid. Took my 1st L because of them
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
 @ Madrid in this game.... its seriously ******ed

im 2-1 and I had 73% posession n 13 shots w/ Man City... 1 goal

Cristiano Ronaldo... like 5 touches 2 goals
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

if they know how to lob through balls itsa wrap... i had 2 defenders on him the ENTIRE game

so frustrating...

the new D is aweomse BTW u guys jus suck... once u get used to it ull understand how much better it is and how it actually requires skill instead of holding double team rush all damn game

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

played EyeSeeSoles last night. Got the W.
this year seems to fit my game better. better AI passing. last year i would make a pass and the player would stand there. no they will go into open space without pressing give and go.
goalies do seem dumber and slower. ive scored on some slow shots on the ground that the keep looks it go by him

You killed me..... I should change my name to EyeSeeGoals

Like I said earlier.. the goalies are useless.

30t6p3b.gif

Just won 6-5.. all dudes goals were slow rollers that the goalie watched go past him.

My only gripe so far.

Back
Top Bottom