The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

lol i knew people would just be lob passin to Aguero....or puttin Ronaldo as their striker and breezin past everyone smh

My only suggestion, is take someone like Madrid or Man City or Chelsea cause then you KNOW you have a solid keeper....
ive come to the realization that u jus hafta get him off the pitch early... had success in 2 games now slide tacklin his !!% out the game
pimp.gif

i always have sumone marking him 2 and i cycle back to defensive help and jus contain him... problem is when the person ur playing wisens up n then jus starts crossin to adebayor/benzema
sick.gif

i played some dude last night that went with Real so i took chelsea to even it out. But he had Renaldo, Messi and Created Player 1 (a 99 overall)
30t6p3b.gif
these people online
still worked him

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

i played some dude last night that went with Real so i took chelsea to even it out. But he had Renaldo, Messi and Created Player 1 (a 99 overall)
30t6p3b.gif
these people online
still worked him

WTH???  i thought you could only play head to head with standard teams...
What's the point of this nonsense?  

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

30t6p3b.gif
these people online
still worked him

WTH???  i thought you could only play head to head with standard teams...
What's the point of this nonsense?  

i have no idea how he did it but EA better stop that non sense

Ugh man I miss FIFA 11. FIFA is my joint too.

Like most, I do not like the defense at all. So silly. And switching to the player that is in the area that the ball is going to takes to long. Like, I see a player streaking about to get that through ball and be 1 on 1 with the keeper, I always see it developing and as that through pass is executed I am normally able to hit LB and switch to that defender in time to cut it off or sprint back so that I am able to stop it. Not in 12 tho, for whatever reason the delay in switching takes a lil longer so by the time you actually switch the forward is GONE. EVERYTIME
30t6p3b.gif

And the passing..........is so slow. Like absolutely no sense of urgency.

I am debating on whether to keep it or not.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Like most, I do not like the defense at all. So silly. And switching to the player that is in the area that the ball is going to takes to long. Like, I see a player streaking about to get that through ball and be 1 on 1 with the keeper, I always see it developing and as that through pass is executed I am normally able to hit LB and switch to that defender in time to cut it off or sprint back so that I am able to stop it. Not in 12 tho, for whatever reason the delay in switching takes a lil longer so by the time you actually switch the forward is GONE. EVERYTIME
30t6p3b.gif

thats becuz this year its actually realistic bruh... if ur running full speed the opposite direction of the ball carrier n misss a tackle... ur out of the play as u should be
laugh.gif

try not to tackle till u understand how to play d... use r1 to call a defender to shadow... circle to taclke him if he gets sloppy with the ball but otherwise make the dribbler commit the mistake... funnel him where u want him to go and switch defenders when ur in a situation where getting blown by could cost u a cheapie

gone r the days where u can jus tackle the ball away from the opposition 99 times out of 100 u have to understand the game a bit better n this one

im 5-2 n off to work
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hey guess what! I knocked my Xbox over while it was standing up and it scratched the hell outta my disk! now its unplayable LOL

what should i do
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

30t6p3b.gif

thats becuz this year its actually realistic bruh... if ur running full speed the opposite direction of the ball carrier n misss a tackle... ur out of the play as u should be
laugh.gif

try not to tackle till u understand how to play d... use r1 to call a defender to shadow... circle to taclke him if he gets sloppy with the ball but otherwise make the dribbler commit the mistake... funnel him where u want him to go and switch defenders when ur in a situation where getting blown by could cost u a cheapie

gone r the days where u can jus tackle the ball away from the opposition 99 times out of 100 u have to understand the game a bit better n this one

im 5-2 n off to work
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Maybe I didn't write my og post that well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am mostly talking about switching players. It just takes a lil longer now to switch to the necessary defender. Tackle etc is not an issue

^
I dont know if theres anything you can do as far as a warranty or w/e but a while back I did that to my brothers COD. I went to blockbuster n rented the same game but turned back in the scratched one and it was all good

Originally Posted by miamin2

^
I dont know if theres anything you can do as far as a warranty or w/e but a while back I did that to my brothers COD. I went to blockbuster n rented the same game but turned back in the scratched one and it was all good

this

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by miamin2

^
this
I'm most likely gonna do this after I try to buff the scratch
30t6p3b.gif

87th minute, running down the sideline and im using the R3 to push the ball forward with pace using Alexis Sanchez and the !@#$%^ cramps! he literally stops running and grabs his hammy and the opponent gets the ball.

it was a
laugh.gif
moment but it pissed me off haha

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

87th minute, running down the sideline and im using the R3 to push the ball forward with pace using Alexis Sanchez and the !@#$%^ cramps! he literally stops running and grabs his hammy and the opponent gets the ball.

it was a
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 WHAT??? players can pull a muscle without being tackled like in real life?
That is pretty sick...yet that could be VERY annoying

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Hey guess what! I knocked my Xbox over while it was standing up and it scratched the hell outta my disk! now its unplayable LOL

what should i do
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
if you're in Sacramento take it to Dimple records on Arden and buff it, they will do it for $2 I think

it was a
laugh.gif

eek.gif
When you run and your stamina bar gets empty and you keep running you'll cramp up or worse.....I tore a leg muscle in my first career mode game. 6-8 weeks. 
mad.gif

it was a
laugh.gif

happened to my pro LMAO
yo, i ried using gameface and it wouldnt upload im trynna another one now and the EA servers are down ( ._.)

the gameface feature IS incredible tho....looks just like me.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

it was a
laugh.gif

eek.gif
When you run and your stamina bar gets empty and you keep running you'll cramp up or worse.....I tore a leg muscle in my first career mode game. 6-8 weeks. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
 i thought dudes were joking....just happened to me...Sanchez...
30t6p3b.gif
 off the ball...runnin in goal bound sun just fell to the floor...torn calf muscle...
Pretty cool they implemented that...

Back
Top Bottom