The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Word. Goalies are dumb in this game. I also hate it when you tackle someone, but they still end up with the ball. #+%! pisses me off.

screenshot20110928at204.png

EA sponsored tweet.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by henz0

Definitely NOT playing anyone who uses Real Madrid. Took my 1st L because of them
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
 @ Madrid in this game.... its seriously ******ed

im 2-1 and I had 73% posession n 13 shots w/ Man City... 1 goal

Cristiano Ronaldo... like 5 touches 2 goals
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

if they know how to lob through balls itsa wrap... i had 2 defenders on him the ENTIRE game

so frustrating...

the new D is aweomse BTW u guys jus suck... once u get used to it ull understand how much better it is and how it actually requires skill instead of holding double team rush all damn game

Tell me about it. I knew EXACTLY what the other dude was gonna do: lob it to Ronaldo EVERY @#$@$@ possession...And I STILL lost 4-1
sick.gif
mad.gif
dude outruns your defenders no matter how many you have covering him

And yeah Casillas is a god as usual so even when I dominate on offense I can't get @#$@ past him

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Like I said earlier.. the goalies are useless.

30t6p3b.gif

Just won 6-5.. all dudes goals were slow rollers that the goalie watched go past him.

My only gripe so far.

In this game you have to take more control of your goalie than before. My man of the match is usually my GK because I bring them out for saves so damn much since my defense doesn't do @#$%
laugh.gif

this isnt a new defense system. all the buttons are the same from last year. Left trigger/keeping the man in front of you was clutch last year. this year they just told people about it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

this isnt a new defense system. all the buttons are the same from last year. Left trigger/keeping the man in front of you was clutch last year. this year they just told people about it
laugh.gif

Yo, it ain't the same lol. B/O is a new tackle system. You miss a tackle, you're getting scored on. I like the new system.

indifferent.gif
@ them not showing you who your opponent picked before the game starts.. And not showing the Overalls/position of the people you're playing in the lobby for Pro Club.

Hopefully they patch both those things

indifferent.gif
@ them not showing you who your opponent picked before the game starts.. And not showing the Overalls/position of the people you're playing in the lobby for Pro Club.

Hopefully they patch both those things

It has its advantages and disadvantages.

My record is getting messed.
frown.gif
11-3-8, not a good start.

Karim Benzema has been my talisman.

Don't like the defending at all. I'm winning but I never feel in control. Gonna try to get used to it but I may just end my FIFA 12 run early.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Definitely NOT playing anyone who uses Real Madrid. Took my 1st L because of them
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
 @ Madrid in this game.... its seriously ******ed

im 2-1 and I had 73% posession n 13 shots w/ Man City... 1 goal

Cristiano Ronaldo... like 5 touches 2 goals
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

if they know how to lob through balls itsa wrap... i had 2 defenders on him the ENTIRE game

so frustrating...

the new D is aweomse BTW u guys jus suck... once u get used to it ull understand how much better it is and how it actually requires skill instead of holding double team rush all damn game

Tell me about it. I knew EXACTLY what the other dude was gonna do: lob it to Ronaldo EVERY @#$@$@ possession...And I STILL lost 4-1
sick.gif
mad.gif
dude outruns your defenders no matter how many you have covering him

And yeah Casillas is a god as usual so even when I dominate on offense I can't get @#$@ past him
yeah it can be tough to defend against madrid, because they have speed and strength up front.......normally you could just put in your fast half backs and some decently mobile center backs but ronaldo is strong enough to dominate those guys if they're not big enough.....throw in benzema, adebayor, higuain, kaka, ozil, di maria, etc. in there and it can be rough trying to stop all of them....speed and size on that team

how's the movement in the game?
i played FIFA11 for awhile but it seemed "choppy"...FIFA10 was a lot smoother with the player movements and all...

PSN Adrian1221

Just got it now! add me and play me now while i still suck cause im going to dominate within a month! hahaha

and im down to play with different clubs ie 3 star teams, 4 stars etc as long as we get a good game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewelKnows

anyone else getting the online squad file error?

i had it, then got dropped from the servers, signed back on to them and was able to play again

yo, is gameface not available yet? it wont save online for fifa 12....( ._.)

also, you can change the defense back to the classic FIFA defense (i.e. you wont be stepping to standing tackle 5 and 6 times before the guy is even close to you)

i tinkered with the passing assist and power too, turning the power off allows better through balls IMO (short passing is a tad bit more difficult tho)

we were so bad in club play this dude henry left, mad at us LMAO

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

whats really killing me is having to hold so many buttons 

this.

my XBL is "eNPHANATe" btw.

This defending is killing me
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely not playing ANY in Pro Club at least for a few weeks

(._. )

but it was fun.

LMAO

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I sent it already
And I wouldnt mind the tactical defending but if you miss the tackle, you're DONE.. Its no recovery from that
30t6p3b.gif
.. I'll master it after a while tho 
This is how it should be. 
On the fence about that.  

yeah, i had to turn that %$%+ off...i mean, i cant just disposses someone with one button, but i also wont be getting killed trynna tug and push on the guy and having my dude step tackle, getting destroyed..

you HAVE to use it for pro club? ( ._.) imma have to change it back then...
indifferent.gif

You can change the defense for single player or whatever, but not for any mode online.

I really don't have a problem with it, took some time to get used to though.

lol i knew people would just be lob passin to Aguero....or puttin Ronaldo as their striker and breezin past everyone smh

My only suggestion, is take someone like Madrid or Man City or Chelsea cause then you KNOW you have a solid keeper....

Originally Posted by Rafool

You can change the defense for single player or whatever, but not for any mode online.

I really don't have a problem with it, took some time to get used to though.

yeah i need to go ahead and change it back before i get kicked off the team LMAO

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

how's the movement in the game?
i played FIFA11 for awhile but it seemed "choppy"...FIFA10 was a lot smoother with the player movements and all...
its the most realistic sports sim and EA game to date... EASILY

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom