The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Once you get to division 8 or midway to 9 online everybody is using barcelona. I picked the freakin US national team and got matched up with barcelona and got my butt whooped accordingly.
Ea needs to fix the matching system and the way to pick kits. Overall though its the best FIFA ever.

There was a vid posted earlier saying that (L1 + O) is bicycle/volley, that's not it, it's definitely just a double tap of (O)  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i played hugo and JewSeeJay

JewSeeJay and i tied the first game then i ran away with 4-0 the second. Spains too good
eek.gif

and hugo wooped my $@@ 5-1
laugh.gif

then we tied the next two with both of us scoring last minute goals. Good game guys!
Man you got me with Spain 
roll.gif
 literally dancing around with Torres had the england D going craze y
laugh.gif

im doing really bad........... im tired of playing against barca every darn gama
30t6p3b.gif

GT: XBL BoredONE1
I be on when I be on. lol I run with Barca, Chelesa, Valencia, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, etc. lol

Originally Posted by holyFlock

Whats with the game freezing up on me. Any one else getting any problems? My game freezes up while trying to play FUT and while trying to DL my Gameface.

Also when i play online friendlies it says i havent played any match and shows 0-0-0 for everybody on m friendslist.

Then i also get a message before kickoff saying my squads are not updated.

I already exchanged the disc but it didnt help.
if you on xbox uninstall and clear the cache then try again.

JewSeeJay and i tied the first game then i ran away with 4-0 the second. Spains too good
eek.gif

laugh.gif

then we tied the next two with both of us scoring last minute goals. Good game guys!

lol when was this. Didnt even notice i was playin a nt'r??

How are youd guys getting free gold packs? I got 2 when I first started my team but I figure everyone gets those.

Originally Posted by Hugo

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
me either...

now that i jus use Chelsea every game due to the rediculousness of the game matching i cant be beaten... lost twice in my past 13 games, 7 wins 4 draws 2 losses
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Anybody making a league for PS3 or a tourney?

Anybody on want to play? PSN: Live_B_Futbol
nerd.gif
PSN:BobbyANO

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Hugo

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
me either...

now that i jus use Chelsea every game due to the rediculousness of the game matching i cant be beaten... lost twice in my past 13 games, 7 wins 4 draws 2 losses
pimp.gif
actually it was jewelknows

i got the SN confused 
laugh.gif

and i saw someone with psn that had hugo in it so i assumed it was you 
nerd.gif

anyways, ill be on later today!

barcelona is annoying to play against but its not that bad. 13-4-2 overall, division 7.

The only thing I can complain about is the tackling, unless the players a flopping like busquets the tackles look dumb rough and you barely get a free kick.

PS3: C14A22
Just message me that your from NT.
I'm tired of playing against barca/madrid and now I'm 4-1-9 lol

Back
Top Bottom