The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Damn I miss Fifa 11. Defense is harder but offense is way easier. I was playing as Argentina and when I am Messi I can dribble out a whole team and score.

yeah i didnt play 11 but scoring is madd easy....well, once you get SOME KINDA chemistry with your teammates (virtual pro, that is)

prolly because the defense is so technical....i STILL be reaching my $+# off with that standing tackle....

i got a 8.9 rating last night tho, playing for brazil.....2 assists and a header off a rebounded shot i took
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Who the hell at EA thought it'd be a good idea to not let you see who you're playing/what color kits they're picking before your season games..

Just played some dude with Arsenal (Blue Jerseys) & he had Inter.. My eyes are killing me
indifferent.gif

I picked Tottenham...got matched up with Brazil
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
Later I picked Arsenal and I got matched up with Spain
sick.gif

got my disc replaced, STILL having the freezing problem...........this is annoying, i just want to play the game

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

how do u played ranked online games... this is dumb i jus realized the custom game quick matches i was doing r unranked
30t6p3b.gif

im like 7-2 too... ahh well

head to head seasons

I got this for the PC. Pretty sweet game, what I found really helps on Defence is using the contain button, Holding down A (XBOX) or X (PS3) and staying with your man on defence.

Damn havent tried playing this online but the damn defensive change up is hard to master.

Overall I think the ball handling i.e. first touch is much better. Better gameplay overall

I'm scoring a lot of goals but letting them in too. 7-1 at the moment on Ultimate Team but I still don't know what to think of the game. I seriously can't defend
laugh.gif

i played hugo and JewSeeJay

JewSeeJay and i tied the first game then i ran away with 4-0 the second. Spains too good
eek.gif

and hugo wooped my $@@ 5-1
laugh.gif

then we tied the next two with both of us scoring last minute goals. Good game guys!

Originally Posted by GMA 11

played 5 online games so far... and everyone picked barca, madrid, or man utd
30t6p3b.gif

That's just how it goes. You gotta pick a super-power squad when it comes to online play. 

Maaaaaaannnnnn 12 games and I have yet to win a single one. 
mad.gif

This new system threw me off badly, I was so used to 10-11 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by GMA 11

played 5 online games so far... and everyone picked barca, madrid, or man utd
30t6p3b.gif

That's just how it goes. You gotta pick a super-power squad when it comes to online play. 

Its so dumb... Pick a 4 and a half star team... Still play barca/madrid over n overrr again...
sick.gif
5-2-3 on seasons

Whats with the game freezing up on me. Any one else getting any problems? My game freezes up while trying to play FUT and while trying to DL my Gameface.

Also when i play online friendlies it says i havent played any match and shows 0-0-0 for everybody on m friendslist.

Then i also get a message before kickoff saying my squads are not updated.

I already exchanged the disc but it didnt help.

Back
Top Bottom