The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

you just use a photo of yourself?

i used photo booth x macbook to take two pics; front and side...
my advice is to up the saturation to get your skin tone, i kept coming out powder white and didnt know why...

it took me a healthy 5 tries, but i THINK i got it...ill post some pics from twitter 

i havent played a game since 4:00....i keep messing with the gameface and taking pics...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

you just use a photo of yourself?

i used photo booth x macbook to take two pics; front and side...
my advice is to up the saturation to get your skin tone, i kept coming out powder white and didnt know why...

it took me a healthy 5 tries, but i THINK i got it...ill post some pics from twitter 

i havent played a game since 4:00....i keep messing with the gameface and taking pics...

roll.gif

you should put some makeup on while ur at it

I played Fifa 10 religiously for one reason or another I skipped Fifa 11 and I picked up Fifa 12 yesterday.
My favorite part of Fifa 10 was the My Player aspect, I loved coming up in the ranks and becoming a legend. However, in Fifa 12 I started playing with Man City and put it on Legendary and this %*@% is !*%+$!# impossible. I win like 1 of every 4 games and I tie like every other game. Anybody got any tips I keep getting the ball for like 3 seconds and get tackled or the ball gets stolen. Do I suck or is this just ridiculously hard. I play only controlling my player if that helps.

Thanks in advance guys...

Originally Posted by Hugo

it says on there that the first one isn't available till the first of October
what ya talking bout?? i preordered from gamestop too but dont anything of wat ya talking bout

24 gold packs for ultimate team
is it on receipt?

sick.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
@ my record..18-9-33. Either I dominate all game and give up  a last minute goal for a draw, or I get blown out. No in between 
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
@ my record..18-9-33. Either I dominate all game and give up  a last minute goal for a draw, or I get blown out. No in between 
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

uve played 61 games alrdy?

...go outside

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sick.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

...go outside
laugh.gif

im 1-0

PSN adrian1221 Lets do this NT

sick.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

...go outside
Hey I think I deserve a pass...I just graduated and besides applying for jobs and going to the gym, I don't I have @#$% to do
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Doesn't help that the Netflix account I was leeching off got cancelled too...I've been pretty much playing since 8 AM the day it came out
laugh.gif

what ya talking bout?? i preordered from gamestop too but dont anything of wat ya talking bout

is it on receipt?
yeah

alright is anyone having an issue playing, my game keeps freezing as well as the xbox it self, do yall think its my xbox? or the disc? i'm gonna call game stop tomorrow to see if i can get a replacement, as far as i know it doesn't happen on any other game, i just try to start a game, whether it be, UT, online, or just a normal kick off, and once i get to the loading it freezes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

is it on receipt?
yeah

alright is anyone having an issue playing, my game keeps freezing as well as the xbox it self, do yall think its my xbox? or the disc? i'm gonna call game stop tomorrow to see if i can get a replacement, as far as i know it doesn't happen on any other game, i just try to start a game, whether it be, UT, online, or just a normal kick off, and once i get to the loading it freezes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
This happens to me on the PS3 too, but for me only when I'm playing online
indifferent.gif
Was up 4-0 and my game froze. Had to turn the game off, and I get another Loss
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
  It's definitely something about the game. My friends are having the same problems too, so hopefully EA puts out a patch. My FIFA 11 freezes for 3-4 seconds during a game sometimes too...had to trade it in 2 times, and the 3rd time it STILL happened so I gave up. EA needs to step their quality control up

And another thing that happens to me is that a notification pops up saying I'm using custom squads online, and then my match gets canceled
indifferent.gif

is it on receipt?
yeah

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
This happens to me on the PS3 too, but for me only when I'm playing online
indifferent.gif
Was up 4-0 and my game froze. Had to turn the game off, and I get another Loss
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
  It's definitely something about the game. My friends are having the same problems too, so hopefully EA puts out a patch. My FIFA 11 freezes for 3-4 seconds during a game sometimes too...had to trade it in 2 times, and the 3rd time it STILL happened so I gave up. EA needs to step their quality control up

And another thing that happens to me is that a notification pops up saying I'm using custom squads online, and then my match gets canceled
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

DAMNNNIT EA Sports....really....that nonsense used to happen to me (even after I installed the game to my HD) on my 360 with FIFA11.  In fact, the game became unplayable.  Everytime I would play (offline) it would freeze up to 45 seconds every time I pushed pause for a substitution. smh  I basically gave up on FIFA11 around Feb/Mar

I'll be REALLY annoyed if this happens again

So...I'm playing career mode...I've been frustrated all game long because I can't score a gol, keep in mind this is on Legendary...anyway, I finally get a breakaway alone...only man to beat is the goalkeeper.................AND THIS PIECE OF ^%$# PLAYER DECIDES TO PULL A HAMSTRING AND COLLAPSE...WHAT THE &^%%$

....game ended up in a draw.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

wheres the rest of umad fc? im trying to play.

ill be on after 12 central

can we run tonite after 8?

nerd.gif

where is the coach?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

So...I'm playing career mode...I've been frustrated all game long because I can't score a gol, keep in mind this is on Legendary...anyway, I finally get a breakaway alone...only man to beat is the goalkeeper.................AND THIS PIECE OF ^%$# PLAYER DECIDES TO PULL A HAMSTRING AND COLLAPSE...WHAT THE &^%%$

....game ended up in a draw.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

yall should just practice in pro ranked games....

thats my new addiction...

i got 3 assists and 2 goals last night....

swag

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

sick.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

...go outside
laugh.gif

im 1-0

PSN adrian1221 Lets do this NT
I'll add you later, get ready for your first L
record so far is 5-3-3 (all Roma except 2 with Milan
30t6p3b.gif
)

I must say FIFA 12 is by far the best out of the series
tactical defending brings out the beautiful game- great passing, dribbling, time on the ball
but some people do overload on over the head through balls and the second defender
alien.gif

how do u played ranked online games... this is dumb i jus realized the custom game quick matches i was doing r unranked
30t6p3b.gif

im like 7-2 too... ahh well

Who the hell at EA thought it'd be a good idea to not let you see who you're playing/what color kits they're picking before your season games..

Just played some dude with Arsenal (Blue Jerseys) & he had Inter.. My eyes are killing me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Who the hell at EA thought it'd be a good idea to not let you see who you're playing/what color kits they're picking before your season games..

Just played some dude with Arsenal (Blue Jerseys) & he had Inter.. My eyes are killing me
indifferent.gif
Yeah that was a horrible decision by EA.

Back
Top Bottom