The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
and after all those "stay tuned more surprises" tweets the twitter page says they don't have any more surprises planned for now
Really they said they don't have anymore surprises?  Their such a freaking tease with their "more surprises" and their stupid final submit order that I spammed over 30x..

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

white n black space jams common now lol
Lmao. Black and White Space Jams. It always cracks me up. 
laugh.gif

Site showed that sz 12 was available (along with about 5 others) all morning for me but the check out wouldn't load. 

On Monday, FNL posted this:

@__made4aBOSS__ Keep in touch!!!! More surprises this week!

I've been watching the FNL Twitter all week and I haven't seen any surprises at all..
mean.gif
It's almost Friday FNL.. what's going on!?

Got refunded for yesterday's purchase this morning.  My order of one size 11 Concord was processing all day yesterday, after they took the $200 out of my bank account, and it still shows as processing today but the money is back in my account.  My pair from Monday will be here tomorrow though.  Lucky to have gotten anything so I'm not complaining.

FNL lying?  I heard that they said they wouldn't do anything over the weekend and there hasn't been any of those "surprises" later on the week. 
mean.gif

I'll never understand why, after all these years, they still haven't found a solution better than blue tint for yellowing soles. It's 2012 for cryin out loud, figure that out already. It bothers me that the sole yellows faster than most of us with a healthy rotation can wear them. Sorry for the mini rant. Carry on.

I'll never understand why, after all these years, they still haven't found a solution better than blue tint for yellowing soles. It's 2012 for cryin out loud, figure that out already. It bothers me that the sole yellows faster than most of us with a healthy rotation can wear them. Sorry for the mini rant. Carry on.
Reebok can do it but I don't get why Nike/JB can't.

I'll be honest...it's the main reason I passed on the Concords. I know to everyone else in here that's blasphemy. But that's just how I feel. I actually wear my Jordans. I keep my kicks fresh as hell. I wear all of them with trees. None of them have creases. I clean them after every wear, including the soles. I store them in freezer bags so that they white parts don't turn yellow. I pull them out of the bags every couple weeks to let them breathe for a day. But I just can't handle a sole that will be yellow after 2 years, while the rest of the shoe will be perfect. That's why I CANT FREAKIN WAIT for the bred xi's. Finally an XI I can get with.

Hell yeah man Bred 11's don't got to deal with that piss yellow sole after a few years.  I'm sure those Concords are pretty damn yelllowed in the warehouse for over a year.

Expecting my pair tomorrow. After FNL cancelled 2 different pairs on RD 11 months ago, its long overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom