The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL lying?  I heard that they said they wouldn't do anything over the weekend and there hasn't been any of those "surprises" later on the week. 
mean.gif
Firered IV's are restocking midnight tonight I think. Not much of a "surprise" IMO. 

EDIT: My bad guys. I re-read the twitter text and it was the Reebok Answer IV's coming out at midnight. I just saw red and IV and automatically figured Fire red without looking it over again. I guess they are lying. 

Last edited:
some1 said earlier in this thread that they suspected db9s to be the other surprise and for some reason i feel like this could happen dont know why but i do

No, he is saying they are ONLY releasing on NDC and NT's, implying FNL will not be getting them.

I have a feeling they did have more surprises in store, but we won't see them until they get caught up on their customer service and orders right now. Also they need some website maintenance.

I have a feeling they did have more surprises in store, but we won't see them until they get caught up on their customer service and orders right now. Also they need some website maintenance.

new layout is trash..can't accidentally move the cursor over anything without the entire screen being covered by some bloated dropdown menu that you have to click out of.

So you're just assuming he's going to resell em?  How would you know?  He could keep it ds in his collection for all you know.

I'd be really excited to see if there are any more surprises actually in store. If not, good for you FinishLine, to the true sneakerhead we can sit here and ***** about how we didnt get what we want- but to the casual person... its all about getting people on their site.

So the other surprises that they talked about.. never happened
mean.gif
What a JOKE! Not even a restock on the IV's..

yellowing is not that bad at all. My ds pair look like that right now and I copped them last yr of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom