The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the other surprises that they talked about.. never happened
mean.gif
What a JOKE! Not even a restock on the IV's..
Finishline loses 3/4 of it's followers overnight.

This was a great move by FNL, this whole week I got their tweeter mobile alert on, and all they tweeted were all marketing stuffs, every time I got an alert, I got excited then got disappointed and annoyed.............. Especially today, so many tweets!! >: I'm gonna turn it off now, hope there are no actual surprises coming out :rolleyes

This was a great move by FNL, this whole week I got their tweeter mobile alert on, and all they tweeted were all marketing stuffs, every time I got an alert, I got excited then got disappointed and annoyed.............. Especially today, so many tweets!!
mad.gif
I'm gonna turn it off now, hope there are no actual surprises coming out
eyes.gif
I'm going to give it till after the Bred 11s drop, for the likely restocks after it

This was a great move by FNL, this whole week I got their tweeter mobile alert on, and all they tweeted were all marketing stuffs, every time I got an alert, I got excited then got disappointed and annoyed.............. Especially today, so many tweets!! >: I'm gonna turn it off now, hope there are no actual surprises coming out :rolleyes

This :lol:

I never have mobile alerts on my phone but now i just dont wanna turn em off i dont wanna miss out again :lol:

Imagine how bad it was when I tried to RSVP the DB9s. Just sat there on my phone while I was at work... Each time my phone went off, I literally drop whatever I was doing or had in my hand and just go straight for my phone... Advertising tweet. >: Did it about 3 times before they finally tweeted the RSVP. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom