The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sick of finishline! BS restock crap. Had my size for the LeBron 9 low hornets and went to check out and last second it says out of stock. What the F? Did they just put one pair of shoes up? Stupid. After my jordan issue the other day I may be done with finishline after all these years.

So sick of finishline! BS restock crap. Had my size for the LeBron 9 low hornets and went to check out and last second it says out of stock. What the F? Did they just put one pair of shoes up? Stupid. After my jordan issue the other day I may be done with finishline after all these years.

because its not a restock. you need to know the difference between a restock and canceled orders.

Canceled order for a shoe that hasn't been around for a while? They put two colorways up of the low and a whole bunch of sizes in the LB10s . Those are some old *** canceled orders if that's the case.

Canceled order for a shoe that hasn't been around for a while? They put two colorways up of the low and a whole bunch of sizes in the LB10s . Those are some old *** canceled orders if that's the case.

Just a bummer. Have had many issues with their site for some time now. Always when it's something I really want. Sucks

Just a bummer. Have had many issues with their site for some time now. Always when it's something I really want. Sucks

sorry. let me clarify.

not a canceled order but not a restock either.

FNL tends to link its in-store stock with the website so its 100000% possible that one store has a size 13 in their system that FNL puts on the site.

At least you were saved from the whole ordeal of keeping your money for 2 weeks while they attempt to locate your shoe in their whole system just to ultimately get a canceled order and a refund.

If it shows the size now but when clicked says sold out...meaning it's just in someone's cart? Don't they usually show no size when sold out?

Answered my own question by checking the other low that shows a size 10 but when clicked it's not in stock.

does anyone think there will be a white/cement 3 and 4 restock tomorrow morning after that tweet last night?

FNL has been spoiling us with all these massive restocks the past month. unfortunately it has come to an end. heard from a reliable sneaker source that it is now done and over with. won't be seeing those kind of restocks any more. maybe a few cancelled pairs here and there that they put up but no FSR of older retros

FNL has been spoiling us with all these massive restocks the past month. unfortunately it has come to an end. heard from a reliable sneaker source that it is now done and over with. won't be seeing those kind of restocks any more. maybe a few cancelled pairs here and there that they put up but no FSR of older retros

yea because a "source" is gonna know whats FNL gonna do :rolleyes

yea....

sorry. let me clarify.

FNL tends to link its in-store stock with the website so its 100000% possible that one store has a size 13 in their system that FNL puts on the site.

At least you were saved from the whole ordeal of keeping your money for 2 weeks while they attempt to locate your shoe in their whole system just to ultimately get a canceled order and a refund.
yeah when i got my aquas from them they were shipped with a receipt from some mall finishline lol

I went to order the Bred 11 GS size during the restock last friday and I received a email confirmation from paypal but not FNL. Ultimately had my order cancelled by FNL.

sorry. let me clarify.

truth.  FNL took my money on a random bred 4 restock a few weeks after its release and had my order "processing" for almost a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom