The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only twitter surprises this yesterday and tonight is that they don't have access to ESPN or nfl.com or even google there. Chiefs/Giants tonight on MNF? cmon man....

so they announced the Concord restock on twitter? I thought it was a top secret premium member perk or whatever

No, they announced it on Twitter and there was "two rounds" of restocks within a few hours. They later said "stay tuned later this week" and there was absolutely nothing. 
mean.gif

I think their twitter feed is BS. Since the week of the Concords a coworker told me they had actually did a silent release so they came back with it 3 times but never tweeted the link. The following week that everyone was waiting for they restocked on Bred 4s and also undfted color way KDs but still no tweet. most def turned off the sms alerts

Has to be from overseas release left overs....i always here jordans sit

Forever out there.

[ATTACHMENT=1971]1e32e6bc749511e2bd6422000a9f12df_7.jpg (51k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

can anyone confirm this?

Definitely looks photoshopped. Look at how unusually big the word "Mag" is compared to the rest of the font. :smh:

that air mag photo is bs. i hope there is a bred 11 restock 2m. but nobody really knows until it actually happens. and when it does. the site will most defiantly crash. like always. GL everyone.

So does Finishline always keep kicks up on thier site after thier sold out or do they eventually take them down???

So does Finishline always keep kicks up on thier site after thier sold out or do they eventually take them down???

Yes they keep them up until the next day, They update their site everyday during business days... Unless it's a weekend or they will be up there all weekend long.

Last edited:
If you search under generic terms like "men's air jordan retro" any of the shoes that were recently restocked or cancel orders were put back up (as recently as this morning) have now been taken down.  It appears they may have done some maintenance.  So it would be ideal now if you were to just search the shoe you wanted and something popped up hopefully with your size. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom