The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Still gonna cop regardless. I've been waiting forever to cop a pair of flightposites at retail.
This. I haven't bought a pair of FP1's since when they last retro'd in '08. This is great news to me, especially with all the new pics. I just hope they're not limited...

Someone has gotta get JM in here to confirm and then to drop around the time they release. I hope it's sometime in the spring or summer so I can start getting my money right because I know these will retail at like $250. I can definitely see them charging a premium because of the "cabin fiber"

still not happy with the sole change.... beggars cant be choosers I guess.

Don't understand why Nike has to tool around with all these classic kicks...

Don't like the gloss CF pattern, still regretting returning mine back to NTSF...

Nike could have used the pattern used in the Solo Flight 1 retro from a few years ago, which to me, is way better.... dunno why they chose not to. 

nike-solo-flight-black-1.jpg

I thought this day would NEVER come. For my DC/MD folks, I remember when PA Palace was like one of the main spots to get these from.

I pray Nike brings out the Silver pair again. I slept on them last time.

pricepoint? better not be over 200

I guess youre not paying attention to Nike. All their kicks with "foam" or "posite" in the name has had a MSRP of at least $220.

All the printed foams this year started at $235 and then rose to $250. I wouldnt be surprised if Nike used these carbon fibers to usher in a $275 MSRP

If it's just a print Id rather then do just all black FP1s instead if the carbon print. This is just a case of them putting out so much crap that we're thrilled at the thought of some half *** carbon fibers.

Still waiting for them to do a royal/clear sole FP1. Seems like a no brainer

If it's just a print Id rather then do just all black FP1s instead if the carbon print. This is just a case of them putting out so much crap that we're thrilled at the thought of some half *** carbon fibers.

Still waiting for them to do a royal/clear sole FP1. Seems like a no brainer

This man speaks the truth.

im not gonna lie... im one to be critical of changes but goodness.... the volt pros and these are 2 shoes ive always enjoyed.

shame on me for accepting a subpar release.... but I really do want them.

ajaddiction wanting $1500 for them on ebay. :smh:

I'll take these retros.

Whatsup Nike, when's the release date?

Since the production was in late summer, I imagine these dropping early 2014. Maybe January? Smh, too many good releases in January already

Sigh...the changed sole kinda bugs me. But I think we can all agree these are wayyyyy better than the other garbage Flightposite that have been released this year.

Back
Top Bottom