The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Damn b, 275 $$$ for some ******** and still gone cop, 
mean.gif
frown.gif
 too many Ls

Saw another tweet today about Volt Foam Pro and Dr Doom retros. Always wanted Volts so hopefully they get that right.

:x :evil:

Those two retros are certain?

Looking at the sample of the carbon retros and the og's, you can definitely see the difference. :smh:

Saw another tweet today about Volt Foam Pro and Dr Doom retros. Always wanted Volts so hopefully they get that right.

:x :evil:

Those two retros are certain?

Looking at the sample of the carbon retros and the og's, you can definitely see the difference. :smh:

OGs are sooooo nice. Im feeling some kinda way about the retros. not even gonna lie.

I'm glad they are doing these. I had my 1/2/3s, but I was in hs and had smaller feet and balled in them so obviously i don't have any of those pairs anymore.

Carbon fiber print looks awful compared to the originals. Very disappointed, they won't be getting my money.

Can someone please point out the differences between the og and retro because i dont see it

Can someone please point out the differences between the og and retro because i dont see it

The whole thread has been pointing out the differences.

The sole, the pattern, the finish... just read the thread before asking your question.

the only diffrence that i notice is the carbon fiber on  the ogs look 3d almost sticking out  from all angles. the ones set to release dont appear to be be carbon fiber, i mean at first glance it looks carbon fiber but its smoothed out

Last edited:
I'd cop, don't like the changes but never had the OGs either, so it's whatever.

Im into alot of retro ball shoes but the flightposite line is one i could never mess with

I hope yall can cop easy, and its nice to see Nike is gonna retro a shoe thats been in high demand for some while

I once see my boy hover over a buy it now button on ebay for an OG pair and it was 800+ :x glad to know dudes pockets can breathe easy

Last edited:
Pics aren't looking too bad but I'll have to wait until I see them in the flesh before I give a true opinion

Have they been skimping on the insoles on these new retros?
I

If you mean do they still have heel and forefoot zoom in the insoles the answer would be yes at least the eggplant retros did a few years back. The description on the zipper less one says heel and forefoot zoom too but haven't tried them

Back
Top Bottom